LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

ESPN's NFC West Blogger, Mike Sando on KNBR

LINK HERE
No comments?
lol, im actually listening to it right now
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,400 for Oakland-Niner.
Tuli, you are the 49er internet watchdog! The Zone should hire you...

Did anyone else hear Sando say Lawson was unhappy? Where did he get that.

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Apr 26, 2010 at 22:26:38 ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Bump

commentators would say during games that Lawson was unhappy that he got replaced by Brooks on certain downs, something like that

[ Edited by teeohh on Apr 27, 2010 at 18:06:14 ]
Sando-san could be a GM somewhere...he pretty much said a lot of nothing. He's a very astute observer and writer, though, and it was interesting to hear him talk about Bradford's vulnerability in St. Louis. Let's face it, Seattle lucked into their draft with both Okung and Thomas literally falling into their laps...no-one could have predicted that (and nobody did, to my knowledge). I will admit that their trades for White and Washington were inspired, if risky.

Sando was restrained regarding Taylor Mays, while effusive about Golden Tate. Not quite sure what to make of that.

I've not heard Sando interviewed before, although I've seen his little home-produced videos that he puts up on his blog occasionally. He's good, and he's a reporter, not a fan...kind of like Maiocco (headed to ESPN?)

As Sando rightfully indicates, nobody knows right now. Let's see where we all are in November.
Originally posted by Yetiman:
Sando-san could be a GM somewhere...he pretty much said a lot of nothing. He's a very astute observer and writer, though, and it was interesting to hear him talk about Bradford's vulnerability in St. Louis. Let's face it, Seattle lucked into their draft with both Okung and Thomas literally falling into their laps...no-one could have predicted that (and nobody did, to my knowledge). I will admit that their trades for White and Washington were inspired, if risky.

Sando was restrained regarding Taylor Mays, while effusive about Golden Tate. Not quite sure what to make of that.

I've not heard Sando interviewed before, although I've seen his little home-produced videos that he puts up on his blog occasionally. He's good, and he's a reporter, not a fan...kind of like Maiocco (headed to ESPN?)

As Sando rightfully indicates, nobody knows right now. Let's see where we all are in November.

Well he used to be a Seahawks beat writer so I'm sure he's got some subconscious fan in him still (even though I know they're supposed to be objective).
Originally posted by MertonHanks:
Originally posted by Yetiman:

Well he used to be a Seahawks beat writer so I'm sure he's got some subconscious fan in him still (even though I know they're supposed to be objective).

Or it might be the fact that Golden Tate embarrassed Mays on the field last year during the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA5bpJU2eJQ
Originally posted by teeohh:

commentators would say during games that Lawson was unhappy that he got replaced by Brooks on certain downs, something like that

Maybe the reason he missed OTAs?

Share 49ersWebzone