LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

the pitt tight end who ate jason pierre paul's lunch

rewatching the nfl network replay of rd 1 and mayock talked about, when gmen took jason pierre paul, that he watched film where the pitt tight end ate pierre paul's lunch...in the 1st half, before pierre paul came back in 2nd half

im suspecting the tight end was nate byham
what the hell does that mean
i'm hoping he just "ate his lunch" and chose NOT to toss his salad also.
Originally posted by teeohh:

This...
Originally posted by 49er4life:
Originally posted by teeohh:

This...
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Is this good or bad?
the real question is: what kind of lunch was it? If it was like a sack of McDonalds, kinda gross, no big deal. But like, if JPP's mom had made him a whole PB&J with the crusts cut off and a little juice box and stuff, then that's kinda f**ked up but also badass. If its actually who we're talking about. And if that's actually what we're talking about. Or, um, yeah, IDK.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:
the real question is: what kind of lunch was it? If it was like a sack of McDonalds, kinda gross, no big deal. But like, if JPP's mom had made him a whole PB&J with the crusts cut off and a little juice box and stuff, then that's kinda f**ked up but also badass. If its actually who we're talking about. And if that's actually what we're talking about. Or, um, yeah, IDK.

Lol
Originally posted by HessianDud:

it is mayock's words, not mine...i take it to mean that byham handled pierre paul, at least in the 1st half
If the scouts are right, I would rather have Byham on the field than Norris. With Norris the D knows we must run; with Byham we can run or pass.
Nate Byham ate my lunch today at work. He's a damn bully.
Byham jacked me for my lunch money
this thread is super hyphy mangg
Share 49ersWebzone