• SoCold
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by valrod33:
its his life

I agree

but

Quote:
“If I were to be drafted I would have had more confidence of a much longer career in the NFL,” Sicko said. “[/b]I have to look at my life and decide what will make me the happiest. And the thing that will make me the happiest now and in the long run is to pursue my education.”

uh wha tha f**k is he talking about?

So if the cowboys drafted him in the 7th he would have played football but since they offered him a undrafted contract he says no

One of the top 300 players in the world and he needs the status of the draft to tell him what to do with his life?

I wold have been fine with the education is my goal now so no thanks nfl but to say I'm not playing if I'm not drafted makes him sound kinda like a douche

oh well

Not so fast my friends...

Quote:
JasonLaCanfora: Un-drafted TE Scott Sicko agrees to terms w/Dallas. Had been considering retirement. More at NFL.com
about damn time
Originally posted by PTulini:
Not so fast my friends...

Quote:
JasonLaCanfora: Un-drafted TE Scott Sicko agrees to terms w/Dallas. Had been considering retirement. More at NFL.com

Now i think he is a piece of s**t. He jsut wanted t hear how good he was and that he was needed. f**k THIS GUY AND f**k THE COWBOYS
hall of fame

i knew he would change his mind, dude made a decision in the moment