Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by valrod33:

he looks like a robot
Originally posted by RonMexico:

he looks like a robot
IUAPTI

We finally have an offensive lineman that has the potential to DOMINATE at LG, we might have another Logan Mankins or Steve Hutchinson on our hands
Iupati, no question.
I would say Taylor Mays. I'm happy that we got Davis and Iupati, but Mays in the 2nd round was probably my favorite pick. I was a huge Mays hater throughout the offseason but after watching him in the Senior Bowl and taking in all the coaching he received, i liked that. He's very coachable and he has the will to become great.
Dixon
Well, I'd have to say Mays only because we got him so late. Considering a lot of people had him going in the 1st, to get that kind of "upside" half way through the 2nd was great.

But Dixon in the 6th is a steal! A big bruising back with quick feet in the 6th...defenses are going to be tired in the 4th against us.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Anthony Davis, will be a pro-bowl LT in 2011. Yes he will be good enough to make Staley go back to RT
Iupati. I just have the feeling he's going to maul people. Close second would be Taylor - he's going to put a f**king hurting on the Seahawks WRs this year, that's for damn sure.

I really liked all our picks though. Unlike in past years there wasn't a guy we drafted where i was like "what the hell?"

Iupati.
Davis for me but i'm good for all first 3 picks.My exact pick for all 3 from start.
Anthony Dixon.
Originally posted by BHulman:
Iupati.
Iupati. But I'm loving the Davis pick too. Plus I can't wait to see Mays play with a chip on his shoulder and murder every WR/TE/RB coming near him to prove he should have been picked higher.
Share 49ersWebzone