LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

What player are you surprised didnt get drafted

Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
SEAN CANFIELD, in the seventh round!!! are you kidding Saints stole one!

Scott Long and LeGarette Blount. No, I'm not even being biased here, because those are 2 names I hoped the niners would call in the 5th round and beyond. I'm shocked they didn't get drafted, and even more stunned that they both went to the niners.
Ciron Black OT LSU

I mean come on, he was a solid starter and could slide into guard.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Ciron Black OT LSU

That was a shocker too, he was projected as early as the 3rd. I think the problem was he didn't have technique, quickness or good feet, so even the transition to OG worried teams.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
I knew Jevan Snead had a bad year and should not have declared, but I didn't think he'd go undrafted.

This is who the 9ers should have brought in to be a TC arm and possible PS QB/competition for Davis for #3 spot.
Ciron Black OT LSU

I agree witk everyones post especially this I hope we get Black on free agency and Warren too.
I wish he had drafted Myron Rolle

Imma trade for him in madden at least

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
I knew Jevan Snead had a bad year and should not have declared, but I didn't think he'd go undrafted.

Agreed. That was one of the bigger ones.

My biggest surprise was Clint Gresham of TCU. Clearly, the best long snapper in the draft, and one of the better ones in a long time. Very, very shocked he wasn't selected.

Also, not one placekicker. I projected two to be selected. Very odd that the Cowboys did not make this selection. This was a HUGE need not addressed.

[ Edited by MadDog49er on Apr 25, 2010 at 14:49:48 ]
Surprised Rashad Jones fell all the way to the fifth.
Ciron Black OT LSU

this was a very deep draft. seems like there were guys all over the place with 3rd round grades dropping to the 5th and 6th round.
Share 49ersWebzone