There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers sign LeGarret Blount

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

This draft is full of win!!!

Why everyone thinks that is cool? oh plss... it is not right that push his face! it is not football dude! If He is team with 49ers and he may mess up with them like that one?!
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Apr 24, 2010 at 10:24 PM ]
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

Why everyone thinks that is cool? oh plss... it is not right that push his face! it is not football dude! If He is team with 49ers and he may mess up with them like that one?!

Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Dixon vs. Blount = Coffee vs. Sheets part II.

CAMPEONATO
Originally posted by aman49:

yeah, it is cheap a punch his face! it is not football dude! He can go to MMA that job for fights! If he wanna fight him then go to MMA or UFC!
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Apr 24, 2010 at 11:09 PM ]
  • Walsh
  • Veteran
I'll take Blount over the guy that got knocked out. Maybe Blount was having a bad day Is he into the cocaine?

I am now convinced of your true identity
Originally posted by valrod33:

How old is he?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

How old is he?

How old is he?

yeah, it is cheap a punch his face! it is not football dude! He can go to MMA that job for fights! If he wanna fight him then go to MMA or UFC!

Did you watch the game? The guy who got punched was being a dick after Boise St. won. Blount made a mistake but it's not like he killed or raped anyone and he learned from it. He was already mad then the guy was being a dick and he snapped. But he learned from it.
Is it possible for somebody to make a turnaround?Have any of you wanted to and or punched someone in the face . I think that his actions, though reprehensible are not totally unforgivable . could be another one of those chip on the shoulder types ...getting passed by so many teams with as much talent as he has. looks to be pretty pissed on the field too

How old is he?

correct! i will be turn 29 yrs old this year!
  • 49erFanOrlandoFl
  • Info N/A

And Down goes Frazier! I think he confused the Guy with Tebow so it would have been justified ...Honest mistake!
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Did you watch the game? The guy who got punched was being a dick after Boise St. won. Blount made a mistake but it's not like he killed or raped anyone and he learned from it. He was already mad then the guy was being a dick and he snapped. But he learned from it.

i didn't watch the games yet. I just saw the espn news about that push his face. I know, he killed him like when punch his face. he was shocking and didn't know when his plans punch with him. He was stupid to mouth to him when he was already mad it. so he learned less it. If he was bad mouth to him then he should ingored him but why punch his face cuz Blount was failed for scores.. then loser it!!