LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

How many starters

Sorry if this has already been posted.

How many players do you think will be starting come week one from this draft?

I reckon we will have two, Iupati and either Davis or Mays (ideally both). I have hopes that Williams should be able to contribute and reckon he will make the roster, while Bowman should hopefully be starting next season.
2 possibly 3

The 2 linemen should start, and I expect Mays to take over M. Lewis spot sometime during the season if not week 1
Originally posted by valrod33:
2 possibly 3

The 2 linemen should start, and I expect Mays to take over M. Lewis spot sometime during the season if not week 1

2 linemen

Mays eventually

And i'm counting Ginn as a starter on ST since we got him with our 5th.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
The first 3 players will be starters next year.
Originally posted by susweel:

Agree with the RB hopefully panninng out as well
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by kstolai:
Originally posted by susweel:

Agree with the RB hopefully panninng out as well

Hopefully he can get some carries to keep Gore a little more fresh. I do think he is better then Coffee. Coffee just seems very average to me.
3 but two won't be ready!
2 Linemen
1 return man - Ginn

1 TE that won't start but would play a lot. Depending on the situation (provided that he can really block)

Maybe 1 - Anthony Davis if he becomes a fullback.

2 headed monster like Roger Craig and Wendell Tyler or Tom Rathman and Roger Craig.
The two lineman. Mays will see some nickel/dime action
Originally posted by valrod33:
2 possibly 3

Mays will probably play the entire preseason. i don't think they want to risk Lewis getting another concussion. and unless Lewis gets injured, Mays probably won't play much SS this season.

Definitely expect the first rounders to start.
Optimistic Take:

Week 1 this year - 3 Davis, Iupati, and Williams (starting slot receiver if that counts)
Week 1 2011 - 5 The three above, plus Bowman and Mays take over for Spikes and Lewis respectively
two 1st rounders only.
1. iupati. maybe 2, davis.

but 4 or 5 could be major contributors. mays, bowman, dixon, williams, and maybe vann on PR's.
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
1. iupati. maybe 2, davis.

but 4 or 5 could be major contributors. mays, bowman, dixon, williams, and maybe vann on PR's.

You're smoking CRACK if you think that Anthony Davis will not start at RT this year!
Share 49ersWebzone