There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Will Davis be Better than Gaither?

Will Davis be Better than Gaither?

• KID9R
  • Veteran
I'm hope its Davis but chances are Gaither will be the better pro. He's already proven he's above average.

Still like the pick though
[ Edited by KID9R on Apr 24, 2010 at 3:47 PM ]
9ers re-sign Gaither and probably loose one of next year's FA. The perception is off IMO.
Doesn't really matter, we have Davis not Gaither.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
9ers re-sign Gaither and probably loose one of next year's FA. The perception is off IMO.

ya cause we would be way over the salary cap. oh wait
Originally posted by KID9R:

The Yorks are not Debartalos. I am pretty sure everyone is aware that there is no salary cap this year. Remember management set their own budget already.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran

The Yorks are not Debartalos. I am pretty sure everyone is aware that there is no salary cap this year. Remember management set their own budget already.

Do you really think Gaither would cost that much more than Davis
You gotta question why the Ravens wanna trade Gaither. How good could the guy actually be? Sky is the limit for Davis
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
You gotta question why the Ravens wanna trade Gaither. How good could the guy actually be? Sky is the limit for Davis

ya mainly because he's an unknown, witch is part of the problem. As one of the biggest boom or Bust players in the draft

True
  • bret
  • Veteran
If Gaither's so hot, why are the Ravens so interested in getting rid of him? As Matt Maiocco said, "remember Jonas Jennings"!
  • KID9R
  • Veteran

Or maybe because when there was a salary cap the Ravens were pushing the limit and can't afford to pay him. They have Oher, who they may like better.

ya mainly because he's an unknown, witch is part of the problem. As one of the biggest boom or Bust players in the draft

How do you figure? I haven't heard that tag on him and even if he isn't HOF great I think he can still be a solid starter on the line.
I hope so
who knows