LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

one of us Webzoners won 49er Draft Dream Contest

I hate to brag, but Sorry, this was just to Awesome of an experience! Absolutely Incredible.49er 2010 Draft Dream contest winner

What a year, as I was also the webzone NFL pick'em Winner this year!
I hope they gave you a cookie.
was that the one where u had to guess the top 10? congrats
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I hope they gave you a cookie.
GJ! Haha you both look like 49er personnel in that gear. If you're the dude in the white shirt you look like a training assistant and your friend looks like an exec hehe.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by teeohh:
was that the one where u had to guess the top 10? congrats

I thought that was for a signed Vernon Davis jersey.
Originally posted by BodyRocker:
I hate to brag, but Sorry, this was just to Awesome of an experience! Absolutely Incredible.49er 2010 Draft Dream contest winner

Congrats buddy! That looked so awesome; I am VERY jealous! So, are you going to the home opener annual Webzone Tailgate??? I would love to hear more about your experience. Once in a lifetime opportunity.
Also, are you going to post some more now?
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Also, are you going to post some more now?

I try and only post when I "think" I have something pertinent to add. I'm not a big fan of poster who throw out opinions without anything to back it up. Sometimes funny to read; ignorance is a hilarious! but stupidity makes me

But yeah, I guess I've been around for awhile now so I get to be a veteran.
Originally posted by BodyRocker:

So when can you spill your guys about our draft board? You where in the room correct? It looked like they where all arguing over Clausen/Mays.

Lucky motherf*****
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Lucky motherf*****

congrats, watched the video, looked awesome
Share 49ersWebzone