Not a member? Register Now!

Denver May Have Had the Worst Draft I've Ever Seen

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by nickbradley:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Do you think there will ever come a time when you think to yourself, "You know, maybe I've started enough threads today."

Is there some quota system I'm not aware of?

There is actually.

3 threads= egomaniac.

Unless you're somewhat of a media niner fan. If not , the internets will you are a douchenozzle.

What is a 'media niner fan'?

you should probably start a new thread to ask this question

And a poll as to whether he starts to many threads or not ?

and a thread explaining how he will apply the results of the poll
Do you think there will ever come a time when you think to yourself, "You know, maybe I've started enough threads today."

i almost spit out my water on this one
Originally posted by lamontb:

i almost spit out my water on this one

hahahahaha...

on the 2nd note I wonder if they try to snatch up Terrance Cody from (My Beloved) Crimson Tide.

edit: NVM I forgot they got Jamaal Williams from SD
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Apr 23, 2010 at 12:22 PM ]
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Is there some quota system I'm not aware of?

There is actually.

3 threads= egomaniac.

Unless you're somewhat of a media niner fan. If not , the internets will you are a douchenozzle.

What is a 'media niner fan'?

you should probably start a new thread to ask this question

And a poll as to whether he starts to many threads or not ?

and a thread explaining how he will apply the results of the poll

lolz
They entered the draft with two major needs: Nose Tackle and Wide Receiver. Most Mocks had them taking Dan Williams or Dez Bryant at 11.

When they pick at 22, they PASS on a star like Bryant for a nobody (Thomas has never ran a route tree, has straight-line speed, so-so hands), and THEN they pass on Dan Williams for Tebow.

Now, nothing against Tebow, but Williams was rated in the Top 10 -- if he falls to you at 25 and you pass (and he's your #1 need), you're insane.

I think I'm so amazed because they were so close to have in the best draft in the NFL...but ended up with the worst.

Amazing...

See there draft last year and tell me which one is worse. They drafted a RB with the 1st pick and a 1 year wonder with the next. Passing on Mauluga twice which is another reason why they are soft up the middle. Plus they traded the 14th pick in this years draft for a nickel corner last year.
  • SoCold
  • Veteran
they should have had 2 players on each side of the ball but used 4 picks to get a wr and a backup qb

Josh is borderline ratarded
  • flow
  • Veteran
Al Davis' reputation is threatened by McDaniels:

Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Al Davis' reputation is threatened by McDaniels:

ESPN has become -

TBN

Tebow Broadcast Network.

Seriously.

Just break out the bronze bust now.
They entered the draft with two major needs: Nose Tackle and Wide Receiver. Most Mocks had them taking Dan Williams or Dez Bryant at 11.

When they pick at 22, they PASS on a star like Bryant for a nobody (Thomas has never ran a route tree, has straight-line speed, so-so hands), and THEN they pass on Dan Williams for Tebow.

Now, nothing against Tebow, but Williams was rated in the Top 10 -- if he falls to you at 25 and you pass (and he's your #1 need), you're insane.

I think I'm so amazed because they were so close to have in the best draft in the NFL...but ended up with the worst.

Amazing...

I disagree. I think the Raider's 2009 Draft was the worst I'VE ever seen.

And, if you read all the reports.. The strength of this draft is end of 1st through the 3rd. So, didn't the broncos get a bunch of picks by jumping back? They seem to be stock pilling in that round. And look at the Patriots.. Look how many picks they have in the 2nd.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
ESPN has become -

TBN

Tebow Broadcast Network.

Seriously.

he moves the needle

sidenote was it just me of every time the Niners picked nfln was on commercial i missed them discussing the niners picks
ESPN has become -

TBN

Tebow Broadcast Network.

Seriously.

he moves the needle

sidenote was it just me of every time the Niners picked nfln was on commercial i missed them discussing the niners picks

ESPN wasnt on commercial
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
ESPN has become -

TBN

Tebow Broadcast Network.

Seriously.

he moves the needle

Yup, same thing last year. ESPN didn't spend much time on them either. ESPN's whole broadcast seemed discombobulated. Going from 15-10 minutes left little time to review the picks before discussing who might be next. NFLN seemed to have a better grasp of things, but man I just can't listen to Irvin, I changed it anytime he was tlaking.
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:

Amazing...

I disagree. I think the Raider's 2009 Draft was the worst I'VE ever seen.

And, if you read all the reports.. The strength of this draft is end of 1st through the 3rd. So, didn't the broncos get a bunch of picks by jumping back? They seem to be stock pilling in that round. And look at the Patriots.. Look how many picks they have in the 2nd.

They traded back up into the 1st and gave them up. the #2 they have left are from the Marshall trade.