LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Trade-Up in 2nd Round a Possibility?

Its has to be either a safety (Allen or Burnett) or an OLB (Griffen, maybe Misi?)
Originally posted by Youngone:
Originally posted by susweel:
great that means were gonna be trading more picks.

Boohooo.....we won't have that camp fodder like Bear Pascoe that we end up cutting anyway

Yeah, if we get another bona fide starter this round and don't give up our 3rd I could live with giving up more picks. Wonder if Lawson is part of the potential trades?
Great lets let the world know not only we got someone targeted but even to name what side of the ball he plays on so other teams can trade up for him. I could have lived without the news just so we can get him. Thanks Colleen for letting 31 other teams what we are after u f**king b***h.
Originally posted by Mex49:
Im going to miss Manny Lawson. I think this year will be good for him

yeah because hes in a contract yr honeslty i really dont care if we trade him. the guy is an awesome person but he hasnt lived near the expectations of a 22nd pick
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ramanz16:

Boohooo.....we won't have that camp fodder like Bear Pascoe that we end up cutting anyway

Yeah, if we get another bona fide starter this round and don't give up our 3rd I could live with giving up more picks. Wonder if Lawson is part of the potential trades?

I hope they trade him.
I Baalke
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I doubt that the Niners are going to confide in Colleen and if they do they are really stupid.

Baalke might have accidentally slipped up last night when he was confiding deep in her from behind ?

Well I don't think teams are going to take our 6th and 7th round picks in a trade, and if we give up our 3rd we miss out on talent like Brandon Spikes, who will definitely help this team.

So, unless we can trade up using players like Baas or Lawson as trade bait, I say we sit pat and take the best player available.
whoa, i just had a Deja Vu

Taylor Mays is the pick
Originally posted by KRS-1:
I doubt that the Niners are going to confide in Colleen and if they do they are really stupid.

Baalke might have accidentally slipped up last night when he was confiding deep in her from behind ?

He's hitting it

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Great lets let the world know not only we got someone targeted but even to name what side of the ball he plays on so other teams can trade up for him. I could have lived without the news just so we can get him. Thanks Colleen for letting 31 other teams what we are after u f**king b***h.

I don't really think its that big of a deal. Teams know each other and their needs, wants pretty well already. In fact, we've probably been making phone calls, which is probably how Colleen found out, which means the only people this is news to is us.
the possibility of no more roman f**king us over is just pure sweetness
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:

Taylor Mays is the pick

Originally posted by valrod33:

Taylor Mays is the pick

cuidado
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by KRS-1:

He's hitting it

So is Jed.....and Paarag.
Share 49ersWebzone