There are 289 users in the forums

Trade-Up in 2nd Round a Possibility?

Please be Nate Allen!!!
Originally posted by susweel:
great that means were gonna be trading more picks.

Boohooo.....we won't have that camp fodder like Bear Pascoe that we end up cutting anyway
I doubt that the Niners are going to confide in Colleen and if they do they are really stupid.
Yayyyy

If we come out of this draft with 3 starters then the draft is a success.
Baalke wants immediate starters, not players who we'll probably end up cutting or just be special teams players
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by DANADA:
I just saw on ESPN that we know who we want and don't be surprised if we move up

who is it

Nate Allen

My order of preference is:

1. Nate Allen
2. Taylor Mays
3. Koa Misi
4. Chad Jones
5. Reshad Jones
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
What would we trade to trade up? Picks for next year? I mean nobody's going to take our 6th or 7th. Lawson maybe, but I'd prefer to use him on another pick. BTW Where do you guys hear that Sing loves Mays? I'm not a huge fan of Mays honestly, I want Chad or Reshad Jones instead. I'd be happy with Kindle though. I think we might have a chance to land Nate Allen at 49.

David Baas, Jason Hill or Brandon Jones.

You can also add Lawson to the bunch. Too bad he hasnt turned out the way we wanted hin to be. Same goes for Parys, aside from the first Arizona game we havent seen much of him.
does anybody know what safeties we visited with or scouted at prodays. Maybe that will give us some idea
  • LA49erFan4ever
  • Info N/A

yup we want starters not 4,5,6,7 round scrubs who are just gonna fill out the roster..

Originally posted by Youngone:

Boohooo.....we won't have that camp fodder like Bear Pascoe that we end up cutting anyway

LOL so true
I was good friends with Nate Allen in Elementary school, is he really that good?
  • Mex49
Im going to miss Manny Lawson. I think this year will be good for him
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Dominate:

If we come out of this draft with 3 starters then the draft is a success.

Yah true.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by 49ersswagger:
taylor mays ss from usc or sirgio kindle olb texas or brandon spikes mlb gators my favorite is taylor mays fastest safety at combine huge hitter reminds me of lott he goes with the 49ers theme physical with f like iupati and davis extremely physical and mark roman sucks and michael lewis is one concussion away from retirement and slow as hell only 75 speed on madden 10 we need speed in secondary ask roddy white and desean jackson who burned our whole secondary last year also dont forget how rb chris johnson ran wild on us last year too much speed

Punctuation? Paragraphs?

Nah, they should still be there at 49. Paragraphs might even fall into the third.
Share 49ersWebzone