There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Trade-Up in 2nd Round a Possibility?

Is this english class or a draft forum I said all that and all you can ask me about is proper grammer you must be an english teacher or something.
i wouldnt mind trading up for kindle or Price
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
i hope we dont trade lawson he had a good year last year

I hope we dont trade him either, he is a bona fide starting LB, trading him for a mid round pick makes no sense
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
We're already out a 4th & 5th, I'd rather wait and see who falls to us. If anything trade down and get that 4th back. And I don't care what round, I still want no part of Taylor Mays. Personally I'd like Koa or Owa.
Originally posted by TX9R:
We're already out a 4th & 5th, I'd rather wait and see who falls to us. If anything trade down and get that 4th back. And I don't care what round, I still want no part of Taylor Mays. Personally I'd like Koa or Owa.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by 49ersswagger:
taylor mays ss from usc or sirgio kindle olb texas or brandon spikes mlb gators my favorite is taylor mays fastest safety at combine huge hitter reminds me of lott he goes with the 49ers theme physical with f like iupati and davis extremely physical and mark roman sucks and michael lewis is one concussion away from retirement and slow as hell only 75 speed on madden 10 we need speed in secondary ask roddy white and desean jackson who burned our whole secondary last year also dont forget how rb chris johnson ran wild on us last year too much speed

Punctuation? Paragraphs?

he was just spittin hot fire
I wouldn't mind seeing a package deal that includes Lawson to move up and get Kindle
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
If we're going to be moving up, it's going to be for either this year's 3rd or some picks next year - probably a 3rd + some.

Does anybody think that this is advisable? Just wondering.

-9fA

I say trade up if we can land a starting DB or LB.
Is this english class or a draft forum I said all that and all you can ask me about is proper grammer you must be an english teacher or something.

Yes, you said a load. Because of the lack of punctuation, very few people will bother to try to work out what it was you were on about. And because of the lack of paragraphs, most people will just pass over your post. Hence my post.

But that's ok. You just lash out and complain.

Why do you post here if not to exchange views and opinions? So why not try to post in a way that is readable and comprehensible?

Yes, you said a load. Because of the lack of punctuation, very few people will bother to try to work out what it was you were on about. And because of the lack of paragraphs, most people will just pass over your post. Hence my post.

Why do you post here if not to exchange views and opinions? So why not try to post in a way that is readable and comprehensible?

kids....
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WildBill:
Actually Baalke has said that he is not afraid to use picks from next years picks to either move up to get someone they like or to make additonal picks tomorrow. It depends on who is there.

As I said, this is Baalke's chance and Singletary's chance to keep their jobs. So they will do whatever they can to keep it, including giving away picks next year. If a player they covet is still there.

What I didn't like was what he said to the media-he was going to sleep and get ready for tomorrow. He can do that after tomorrow. because you can be sure there are going to be teams making phone calls after they reorganize and reassess their boards tonight. Don't want him to wake up and go how th f@$* get the #44 pick or whatever.

If the team makes the playoffs next year in spite of a bad year by Smith, the team will be set for either a veteran QB, or do what the jets did and go for broke in the draft next year for a QB.

I used to do high tension/high stakes negotiations for a living. When you've done ALL your homework, you can sleep very well the night before such events. Consider it a good sign that he feels comfortable and confident enough to go get a good night's sleep.
Unless we pick Clausen, Kindle, Price, Charles Brown, or Roger Saffold we would be idiots to trade up. We obviously aren't taking another tackle so that eliminates those two. People will have to throw together some serious value due to the talent in the high 2nd round, and if we were to give that up we better land a first round talent.
[ Edited by 49oz2superbowl on Apr 23, 2010 at 8:26 AM ]
A dream scenario would be one of the remaining Safeties not named Taylor Mays in the 2nd and then Jordan Shipley in the 3rd.
Originally posted by Gore_21:

kids....

yep
I dont think we have the ammunition to move up to the top of the round unless we kick in a first or 2nd next year. That I wouldnt do. I think a more realistic scenario is for the Niners to move back in round 2 and get that 4th back.