LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 402 users in the forums

Trade-Up in 2nd Round a Possibility?

• dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MrOrange:
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
I love how this thread is already 6 pages long, with less than a page pertaining to the said speculated trade... gotta love the webzone... and yes...

Via Adam Schefter Twitter:
49ers Trent Balke offered to even give up the name of the targeted 2nd round prospect, but it was gonna cost me a% to mouth and I just had chili dogs for lunch

So true....it took one comment and that snowball became an asteroid.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I love how this thread is already 6 pages long, with less than a page pertaining to the said speculated trade... gotta love the webzone... and yes...

49ers Trent Balke offered to even give up the name of the targeted 2nd round prospect, but it was gonna cost me a% to mouth and I just had chili dogs for lunch

lol
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Baalke is pwning noobs
Originally posted by 49ersswagger:
Is this english class or a draft forum I said all that and all you can ask me about is proper grammer you must be an english teacher or something.

His name is English
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Baalke is pwning noobs

There is one pick we can't trade. The comp pick.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Baalke is pwning noobs

Only person I can think of is they trying to get ahead of the eagles for taylor mays possibly
Originally posted by lamontb:
Only person I can think of is they trying to get ahead of the eagles for taylor mays possibly

what pick do the eagles have in the 2nd?
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Is that a real tweet?

Originally posted by TexasNiner84:

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:

what positions could we see a rookie replacing a current player as a starter?

It's gotta be someone in the secondary
I'm really happy with the players from day 1. I'm sure if Balke trades up and gets the player that he wants in round 2, I'll be happy with that player too. The thing that bothers me is that he's getting great players, but not fantastic value.

Compare that the Bill Parcells has done with the Dolphins that last couple of years, or what Denver did moving around picking up more picks (forget the players they choose). An argument could be made to compare with Bill Polian. It's my understanding that Polian just gets the players he likes, and his team has played in more SB's that Parcells lately.

Bottom line, with all the depth in this draft, I'd like to see the Niners nab more than 3 impact players.
Share 49ersWebzone