There are 152 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Earl Thomas ain't nothing, watch Crabs owns him in this video

crabtree is a god. earl thomas is only human man
Hahahaha wow I almost forgot about this, you think Pete Carroll realizes that he drafted a guy that was burned by Crabtree during almost every damn Raiders/Horns game like it was business as usual?
Earl Thomas will be a good player, but guys like Crabtree, Davis and Gore will always out-muscle him.
  • flow
  • Veteran
With the 49ers going back to a physical ground game with Davis and Iupati, I expect Thomas to be a non factor in stopping the Gore.

Thomas will be "trucked" by all the NFC west running backs.
Someone post the video and pic on the Seahawks forum.
Originally posted by 23zack80:
I can't wait to see him try to tackle Frank Gore. He is going to make sportscenters top ten when he gets ran over.

or even Vernon Davis

thomas looks so damn tiny, I wonder if desean jackson is bigger than him
I can't wait to see VD run over Earl Thomas....
I still like Earl Thomas.
OMFG the best WR in NCAA history made a play on a DB?!?!?! No way!!! LOL

All DBs get beat / make mistakes, especially by the good receivers. The best just do it less often than the rest.

P.S. Thomas was 18 years old on that play.
[ Edited by Gavintech on Apr 23, 2010 at 10:06 AM ]
Originally posted by Gavintech:

All DBs get beat / make mistakes, especially by the good receivers. The best just do it less often than the rest.[/left]

That best WR in NCAA history who mad e aplay happens to be on our team so I fail to see your point.

Crabs will destroy him.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Ohhhhhhhhhhh I'm shakin in my boots at the thought of facing Earl Thomas 2 times a year.................pfffffft lol
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Originally posted by Gavintech:

All DBs get beat / make mistakes, especially by the good receivers. The best just do it less often than the rest.[/left]

That best WR in NCAA history who mad e aplay happens to be on our team so I fail to see your point.

Crabs will destroy him.

Point is what I said: All DBs get beat, even the best DBs get beat and make mistakes. It was one play, and Thomas was 18 years old, Crabtree was a man already. Not taking ANYTHING away from Crabtree but it's silly to be excited about Thomas going to Seattle just because we have Crabtree. Thomas is going to be a pain in the ass for us twice a year for a long time.
The bigger goat in that game was Blake Gideon. But I still like him, too.