There are 228 users in the forums

Who do you want in the 2nd and 3rd rounds ?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by susweel:
But we already got Coffee, if anything I think we need a speed back.

McCluster f**k or Mcknight watcher

I'd take McKnight over McCluster f**k he is just too small.
I say heck yes, Coffee needs to feel the heat anyways so pick him up!
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by susweel:
But we already got Coffee, if anything I think we need a speed back.

McCluster f**k or Mcknight watcher

I forgot all about Gerhart! I would love to grab him in the second to go with those big O-linemen we just grabbed. McCluster, McKnight, N. Allen, or Mount Cody would be fine with me! I think we should look for a player that will be a starter by thier second year in round 2 though, with Gore in the mix I doubt that will be a RB.
Originally posted by rigs49:
I say heck yes, Coffee needs to feel the heat anyways so pick him up!

I mean the guy did score like 27tds last year and God forbid to arm tackle him.
i don't think we'll draft him because he's not black
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
i don't think we'll draft him because he's not black

Originally posted by goat_jrice80:
I agree we do need secondary help; however, Oshiomogho Atogwe is more than likely going to be available after june 1st. I think with the connections that he has with us we will end up signing him. That is why I do not think it is a pressing need to draft a safety in day 2. If we are going to draft a safety though, I vote for nate allen. The guy is a playmaker

This. Otogwe after 6/1. Cornerback in the 2nd, NT in the third. Returner, ILB and TE in the 6th and 7th.
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
R2-Nate Allen

R3-Brandon Spikes

this......or:

Mays in the 2nd
Spikes in the 3rd
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Taylor Mays

Great 2nd round value. The question is..... FS or SS?

this
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
More offensive linemen. We need to use all of our picks on that position.

LOL.
My thinking is if we don't get lucky and pickup a couple great picks today this draft has failure written all over it. Trading up and wasting out 4th round pick for Davis is questionable. But after that there is no way you can spend another 1st rounder on o-line. I am sure the experts will give us a C for draft rating at best. Has a team with 2 first round picks in the top 20 ever used them both on O-lineman?

Why, yes. Just recently in fact. NYJ took Brick and Mangold in the first round.

Seems to have worked for them.

Chill on the hate bro.

• Indy49er1980
  • Info N/A
Exactly!! Nice Vid. Well Played.

I don't understand why some of you want to waste a pick on another running back. If you watched any games last year you'd of noticed that Coffee in many games averaged more per carry than Gore. Our running backs are fine. We have way more pressing issues in the secondary, and then at DLine. Remember the Favre miracle? We need seconday.

We should be looking at positions in this order:
Safety
Corner

Maybe these positions, but only after several picks of the above.
DE
OLB

I say we plan on making the playoffs this year and give up a first rounder next year to move up. We should win the division and make the playoffs. If that occurs the pick will be pretty low in the first round anyway. Probably somewere between picks 22-25. I would give up that pick for kindle and mays this year without question.
MAYS!
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Anyone but Mays. I would rather have a 6th round rated prospect than him. He'll be out of the league in 4 years. But I'll bet that's exactly who we draft, which will tell me who's really running the show now.
Originally posted by TX9R:
Anyone but Mays. I would rather have a 6th round rated prospect than him. He'll be out of the league in 4 years. But I'll bet that's exactly who we draft, which will tell me who's really running the show now.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Originally posted by KID9R:
Kindle then Allen then Linval Joseph

exactly right

+1
Share 49ersWebzone