LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

Who do you want in the 2nd and 3rd rounds ?

lol you started another thread about this
I honestly wouldn't mind trading up to grab Price (I think no matter what, we need to trade up, the 17th pick in the 2nd round is too low to take advantage od the depth of this draft imo and get a first round talent in round 2) and developing him to be our NT of the future.

I would like some secondary help for sure, but we have a lot of player due for raises in the near future and we need to start drafting replacements for some of them that we wont be able to resign or are less of a priority to re-sign.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Can't wait for another day of drafting
DB
Pass rusher

in no particular order
What do you guys know about Al Woods? Maiocco says he's heard we like him

NT or DE?
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
CB/FS and McCluster
  • flow
  • Veteran
I want Koa Misi.
if we could trade next years second and 3rd to get Mays and Spikes in the second wow. Mays has great potential could be gnarly on special teams and fits our speed and power theme. and spikes is a beast, already family , and will gouge your eye out to win!! better to have him then play against him..I really think we are 1 or 2 Dbs away from being a shutdown D
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
if we could trade next years second and 3rd to get Mays and Spikes in the second wow. Mays has great potential could be gnarly on special teams and fits our speed and power theme. and spikes is a beast, already family , and will gouge your eye out to win!! better to have him then play against him..I really think we are 1 or 2 Dbs away from being a shutdown D

trading next yrs 2nd for mays who has no ball skills what so ever and then trading it for a lb who can be had in the 3rd and possibly 4th. NO WAY!!! if anything we need a playmaker in the safety position and/or a cb
  • goat_jrice80
  • Info N/A
I agree we do need secondary help; however, Oshiomogho Atogwe is more than likely going to be available after june 1st. I think with the connections that he has with us we will end up signing him. That is why I do not think it is a pressing need to draft a safety in day 2. If we are going to draft a safety though, I vote for nate allen. The guy is a playmaker

Originally posted by eastbay49er:
Day 2 = Secondary

This is what I want to see!
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by JohnnyMo49:
Ummm hello? Bruce Campbell! . . .

you want us to draft bruce campbell?

Army of Darkness. Loved Campbell in that.
  • dj43
Clearly the next greatest need is for a safety that can cover.

The NFL today is a passing league, and that will not change soon. With many teams using 3 receivers sets, and even for in many cases, a safety that cannot cover 1-on-1 is a distinct disadvantage to his team.

I don't know the remaining options well enough to state a preference but I do know what it will take to play into the playoffs.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
kindle
yea after i posted the first one... I was like wait i prob should have just added this into the original post.... So yea... thats my mistake.
Share 49ersWebzone