LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 356 users in the forums

Not sexy but solid..

Member Milestone: This is post number 2,700 for jays9ers.
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
WTF...with the "sexy BS"? What...you want someone with coca cola shaped bottle body? WTF? You want sexy....winning the West and making the playoffs and hopefully getting to #6...is SEXY. The OL was holding us back and we addressed it....LOUD AND CLEAR.

NOT SEXY?! Please...

It was solid picks.

Exactly my point
Originally posted by jays9ers:
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
man what are you talking about this was sexy as hell

Selecting Dez Bryant and keeping our 4th would of been mad sexy! But I can't hate on solidifying the O-line..

Yeah, I part of me really wanted Dez at 17 and pick another OL in the 2nd round....but I can't complain.
It's sexy if you're a chubby chaser.
Not sexy but solid.....exact same thing I said. Amen to that, brother.
We literally robbed the draft today and I LOVE IT! Miami, as well asGreenbay (and possibly other teams) wanted to trade up for Anthony Davis since he was the last good tackle left (and the best physical pass-blocker).

And Iupati... oh man I wanted this guy so bad if we bad if we were under the possible scenario of already picking up a good tackle at #13.

I was really high on Bulaga, but after reading the fact that Bulaga has terribly short arms/slow speed compared to Davis I'm really glad we did whatever it took to get this guy. We'll mold this guy into a man, I'm not worried about the questionable stuff.

Now Gore can run (with Iupati making holes/walls), and Alex Smith can pass (with the most physically gifted/long-armed pass-protector in the draft), amazing.
It was solid and sexy! Now we just have to get a Corner Back and a Safety tomorrow and we are set
Originally posted by eastbay49er:
It was solid and sexy! Now we just have to get a Corner Back and a Safety tomorrow and we are set

Would Taylor Mays be a stretch in the second?
OMG i love this draft!! Exactly what I was hoping would happen, at OT and Iupati

Share 49ersWebzone