There are 214 users in the forums

What will you do if the Niners Draft Spiller?

What will you do if the Niners Draft Spiller?

I will say...

CHAMPIONSHIP!
Seriously doubt he is going to be on the board. I have him at 11th overall, but it looks like he is busting top ten. Maybe, even 6th to the Seahawks.
Yeah I have put some thought into the Hawks taken him at 6. I think the real scares come from Buff, Jax (mainly a trade up), and MIA ... But still... if so...Get the Kids and Puppies lined up...

The Channel Cast.com
Phi wants Mia pick at 12 for Thomas...one step closer to Spiller
if hes there at 13 we better take him or make a huge trade. He would be a steal at 13.
McShay just compared Ryan Mathews to Franky G
I Like Ryan Matthews a lot...I suppose a fair comparison. I was thinking more along the lines of a Thomas Jones type back..but you know...better
i want bulaga and iupati if thats available but i wouldnt complain with spiller. he'd probably play all over the field like percy harvin. only thing i dont like about him is hes a little small. jahvid best would be a safer pick i think at the end of the first or early 2nd if we make some trades
punch 1000 babies in the face
Ecstatic if we shore up the Oline too

• Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Seriously doubt he is going to be on the board. I have him at 11th overall, but it looks like he is busting top ten. Maybe, even 6th to the Seahawks.

MadDog...what makes u so wise? Still anything possible.
I'm going to kick a puppy because I'm so happy and them complain about the O-line.
wonder if he will return kickoffs and punts
Spiller??? I would s**t my pants and than I would go and find a seahawks fan body slam him!
Fine with me if we can get a tackle with the other pick
Share 49ersWebzone