There are 162 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Predict where Jimmy Clausen will go

not to the 49ers
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Well i'm hearing Ben and #18 to Raiders for #8 and Asomaugh. So I say Pittsburgh
Originally posted by 49erWill:
NFL

way to go out on a limb
Buffalo
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by zillabeast:

TO DA RAIDAS!!!

Yep. He is going to be a RAIDDDDAAAAAAAAa uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh...

Hey man, it could still happen!
Not the Rams. Dumb Rams paid top dollar when they could have just waited to draft Clausen.
Bills
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Gotta wonder if Devaney and Spags knew Clausen would be there at 33 would they still take Bradford #1 or go for a combo of Suh/Clausen ?
  • bigfan
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Gotta wonder if Devaney and Spags knew Clausen would be there at 33 would they still take Bradford #1 or go for a combo of Suh/Clausen ?

good question. I am a clausen guy, so I say suh/clausen, but some are fixed on injury prone bradford being a star
Barring a trade, I could see the Chiefs at 36 or Browns at 38...WORST case scenario for him maybe the Bills at 41.
#49 to the 49ers!!!

A fan can hope!
Go Niners!
Originally posted by ramanz16:
Barring a trade, I could see the Chiefs at 36 or Browns at 38...WORST case scenario for him maybe the Bills at 41.

I think the Browns go after Colt if they target a QB. As much as I like Clausen I cant see Cle going after him.
f**k himself
I would agree. Holmgren is very high on Colt McCoy and would take him before Clausen. Minnesota "states" that they are not interested in drafting a QB here, but that could be smoke and mirrors. Do the Raiders have the ammunition to move up in the 2nd round and grab either QB?