LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 220 users in the forums

Predict where Jimmy Clausen will go

Man im starting to hear 26 to Arizona, 30 to Minnesota.... What a steal he would be at that point.

I still think he goes in the top 20, maybe 18 to Pitt, slim chance 17 to San Fran
4 to the skins. Whaaaaaaaat?
I feel like this, if he is their at 17, we need to get on that phone with MINNESOTA and get there 2nd rd pick and 30th pick and trade back. And they take Clausen.
30 to minnesota!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

or at least I hope

But he probably go #9 to Buffalo
Bills, Seahawks or Raiders. Raiders have shown some serious interest in QBs lately, and I think that's the most likely spot.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Hopefully we get Clausen or the Raper.

Crabtree needs Baalke to make it rain!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
No. 7 to Cleveland.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I feel like this, if he is their at 17, we need to get on that phone with MINNESOTA and get there 2nd rd pick and 30th pick and trade back. And they take Clausen.

This would be a great scenario.
I wouldnt be shocked to see the Raiders take him, Davis loves speedy receivers and rocket arm QB's, and do you really think he trusts the QB's he has on the roster

Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
4 to the skins. Whaaaaaaaat?

this
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
I wouldnt be shocked to see the Raiders take him, Davis loves speedy receivers and rocket arm QB's, and do you really think he trusts the QB's he has on the roster

honestly, I wouldnt mind trading back into the first, but not a first rounder next year. Maybe Manny + 2nd pick to get him before AZ does. Sit him for a year or two while we establish the line and defense and were set.
  • dman
  • Veteran
#9 to Buffalo
clausen will go to the 49ers
I say Buffalo, simply because they have a big need at QB, he is good value at #9 and there haven't been a lot of rumors of him going there lately. Things are just a little too quiet.
Share 49ersWebzone