There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Did you dream about the draft last night?

Did you dream about the draft last night?

In my dream last night I saw the 49ers taking Bulaga at 13. I didnt see the 17th pick; maybe that means we trade back. Was I the only one that dreamed 49ers last night? Im not a Bulaga bandwagoner, this is just what I saw.
I dreamt I was late to work because I stayed up too late reading and posting about the draft. Then I really was.
No, I never get much sleep the day before the draft. It's like a kid on Christmas eve.
In a dream, I saw the Eastern sky grow dark. But in the West, a pale light lingered. A voice was crying, "The doom is near at hand...Isildur's Bane is found."
I actually dreamt that I had an upcoming court date on a sexual harassment case
by the payroll lady at my workplace.All the other girls didn't want to talk to me because of the accusation.

I'm not lying , I woke up all nervous and stuff. It took me awhile to shake it off.
nope
we got Jimmy Clausen that's all I remember
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I dreamt I was late to work because I stayed up too late reading and posting about the draft. Then I really was.

I dreamed we drafted Jimmy Clausen at 13.....and I NEVER have dreams like that.
I dreamed we took Bruce Campbell and Tim Tebow with our first rounders.
It wasn't a dream as more of a premonition. It was that after 3-5 years one of our first rounders will turn out to be the sixth best player selected in the draft.

Last year my premonition was that we would selct the 8th best player in the draft.

This is not so much what they are rated now, but after looking back in hindsight, like the article that was written about if people knew back then what they know now.
I dreamed that I slept through the draft.
I dreamed I was banging an ex girlfriend
Yes, I did. It was a nightmare. We drafted Clausen, then all hell broke loose and we missed out #17 pick.

That must mean things will go cool
Member Milestone: This is post number 200 for Niners23.
I actually dreamed we somehow got Eric Berry and Trent Williams without trading up.