LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 297 users in the forums

With the 49th pick in the 2010 NFL draft...

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Here you go Dynasty

23 would be a pretty sweet number for him
Originally posted by Joecool:
Pete Carol is a douche for doing that to him: telling him he's his guy and then nabbing a different FS.

Everyone agreed that Earl Thomas was higher rated. But I don't think that is the big deal with Mays, even Mays said he knew Earl would be a higher pick. Mays is pissed that Carroll misled him about what he needed to do to be a high pick. Carroll just said "you're fine". . . . rather than saying "you need to learn to play the ball" and "you can't miss those tackles", etc. Instead Carroll just said "you're fine, I got your back" . . . while he was stabbing the knife into his back.

[ Edited by maxsmart on Apr 27, 2010 at 00:17:15 ]
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Here you go Dynasty

23 would be a pretty sweet number for him

I was hoping he'd go with #49. Since he was drafted 49 and all.
Originally posted by maxsmart:
Pete Carol is a douche for doing that to him: telling him he's his guy and then nabbing a different FS.

Everyone agreed that Earl Williams was higher rated. But I don't think that is the big deal with Mays, even Mays said he knew Earl would be a higher pick. Mays is pissed that Carroll misled him about what he needed to do to be a high pick. Carroll just said "you're fine". . . . rather than saying "you need to learn to play the ball" and "you can't miss those tackles", etc. Instead Carroll just said "you're fine, I got your back" . . . while he was stabbing the knife into his back.

Earl Williams?
Originally posted by maxsmart:

Everyone agreed that Earl Williams was higher rated. But I don't think that is the big deal with Mays, even Mays said he knew Earl would be a higher pick. Mays is pissed that Carroll misled him about what he needed to do to be a high pick. Carroll just said "you're fine". . . . rather than saying "you need to learn to play the ball" and "you can't miss those tackles", etc. Instead Carroll just said "you're fine, I got your back" . . . while he was stabbing the knife into his back.

Earl Williams?

is that a mix between earl thomas and aeneas williams?
Share 49ersWebzone