LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 204 users in the forums

Cowboys interested in 13th pick

"From our cold, dead ..."

[ Edited by DaysOfGlory on Apr 21, 2010 at 10:32 AM ]
I do this if they give us the 27th pick and Mike Jenkins.

If not, then their 2nd this and a 3rd next. And only would I do this knowing that the OTs are all off the board.
i liked the other thread you started about this better
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Niners23:
Originally posted by dman:
What are they offering?

I actually wouldn't mind a trade down but I dont like the idea of trading with those guys.

It would have to be their 1st and 2nd. As long as they're not a division rival, I think it still benefits us to do the trade unless someone we really want falls. I hate the Cowgirls too, but we have to do what's best for us.

yeah, I think I'd be okay with this deal. I really like the idea of getting an extra 2nd this year. We could probably still get a "second-tier" tackle or "first tier" guard at 17/ 27, and get an OLB at 49 and maybe grab AOA (CB with the crazy name) at 59...

Those would be good picks:

17- OT
27 - Hughes
49 - Best
59 - CB

I dont know, something like that.
f**k those putos!
might want to take a look at the source that PFT is using
http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2010/04/key-defensive-comparisons-on-draft-day.html
What are they offering?

I actually wouldn't mind a trade down but I dont like the idea of trading with those guys.

It would have to be their 1st and 2nd. As long as they're not a division rival, I think it still benefits us to do the trade unless someone we really want falls. I hate the Cowgirls too, but we have to do what's best for us.

yeah, I think I'd be okay with this deal. I really like the idea of getting an extra 2nd this year. We could probably still get a "second-tier" tackle or "first tier" guard at 17/ 27, and get an OLB at 49 and maybe grab AOA (CB with the crazy name) at 59...

17- OT
27 - Hughes
49 - Best
59 - CB

17 - OT (probably Davis or Brown)
27 - Hughes/Best
49 - Best/Hughes
59 - Awasi Owusu-Ansah

A+++ draft right there!
Originally posted by sactomkiii:
might want to take a look at the source that PFT is using
http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2010/04/key-defensive-comparisons-on-draft-day.html

Maiocco made an aside about the 27th pick in his blog today...wonder if he knows something?

• dman
  • Veteran
What are they offering?

17- OT
27 - Hughes
49 - Best
59 - CB

17 - OT (probably Davis or Brown)
27 - Hughes/Best
49 - Best/Hughes
59 - Awasi Owusu-Ansah

A+++ draft right there!

That could work!

Originally posted by valrod33:
for their first and marion barber

• Shifty
  • Veteran
What about their first and Mike Jenkins their CB? Or something along those lines? Maybe they throw in another pick like a 5th or whatever
Originally posted by valrod33:
for their first and marion barber

Originally posted by susweel:
The 13th pick for Demarcus Ware.

Done deal

This.
As much as I hate the Cowboys it wouldnt be bad if we can grab Davis at 17, Wilson/McCourty at 27, Asamoah at 49, & McCluster at 59
Originally posted by VA9erfan:
to grab Earl Thomas...........per profootballtalk.com

Wouldn't do the deal until we know who is available @ the position. If Thomas is available and all 4 OTs are gone, I say pull the trigger.

Even money is the 13 for the 27 and 59 and change. It can be evened up by swapping our 6th rounder for their 4th rounder.

With the 4th round ammo, we could move into the back end of the 3rd or move up 10 - 15 spots in the 2nd to take an OT.
Share 49ersWebzone