LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

Cowboys interested in 13th pick

to grab Earl Thomas...........per profootballtalk.com
f*ck the cowgirls
to grab Earl Thomas.....per profootballtalk.com
Sorry, it's not for sale.

[ Edited by ghostrider on Apr 21, 2010 at 10:22 AM ]
hmmm...for the 27th and...? what's the value of the 13th? #27 and #59? more?

Maiocco made an aside about the 27th pick in his blog today...wonder if he knows something?
  • dman
  • Veteran
What are they offering?

I actually wouldn't mind a trade down but I dont like the idea of trading with those guys.
Originally posted by dman:
What are they offering?

I actually wouldn't mind a trade down but I dont like the idea of trading with those guys.

It would have to be their 1st and 2nd. As long as they're not a division rival, I think it still benefits us to do the trade unless someone we really want falls. I hate the Cowgirls too, but we have to do what's best for us.
only for their 1st, 2nd and 3rd
They can f**k off. I rather draft Clausen than help the cowgirls in any way, shape, or form.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
The 13th pick for Demarcus Ware.

Done deal
for their first and marion barber
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
They can f**k off. I rather draft Clausen than help the cowgirls in any way, shape, or form.

Originally posted by Niners23:
Originally posted by dman:
What are they offering?

It would have to be their 1st and 2nd. As long as they're not a division rival, I think it still benefits us to do the trade unless someone we really want falls. I hate the Cowgirls too, but we have to do what's best for us.

yeah, I think I'd be okay with this deal. I really like the idea of getting an extra 2nd this year. We could probably still get a "second-tier" tackle or "first tier" guard at 17/ 27, and get an OLB at 49 and maybe grab AOA (CB with the crazy name) at 59...
give us Miles Austin and DeMarcus Ware for 13th and next years 2nd round pick.
Share 49ersWebzone