• JDog
  • Veteran
hahaha walter football clowns on emmitt
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
hahaha walter football clowns on emmitt

• Blitz
  • Veteran
classic debacledization
"This remind me of a book I used to watch call the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobes. In the book, the lion have no heart and went to see the Wizards of Asland to get the heart. The scarecrow do not have a soul, and he also went to the Wizard. The wardrobe have no courage and he joined them on their path. And there was one more guy who do not have a strong, and want a strong for his birthday. His name slip my minds at the current moment. "

lmfao
Now that my friends, is a lesson in literature and spelling at it's finest.
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Chief
  • Veteran
"A mark draft very difficultness to create. Please read all my doggone pick!"

...also, our 17th pick is lol.
[ Edited by Chief on Apr 19, 2010 at 9:34 PM ]
I don't know why he would even waste his time with this. Retirement is not treating Emmitt well I guess

Originally posted by Draftology:
I don't know why he would even waste his time with this. Retirement is not treating Emmitt well I guess

its not really Emmitt.
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:

its not really Emmitt.

Could have fooled me.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:

its not really Emmitt.

Could have fooled me.

i wouldn't be surprised if it really was him.
Detroit Lions: Ndama Donkey Kong Suh, DT, Nebraska

Kansas City Chiefs: Golden State, WR, Notre Dame

Seattle Seahawks: None
I do not believe what going on here! The Seahawk have been cheatin' all this time right before our very very nose. How no one seened or realize this before really astonish me.

Scroll up on this Web line page li-bit. Look at the No. 6 draft picks. Do that seemed familiar to you? If you do not understand the word comin' out of my mouths, the Seahawk have two pick in the first round! That is illegal!
Jaguars Jaguars: Tim Tivo, QB, Florida

Share 49ersWebzone