Apr 18, 2010 at 11:19:53
- Posts: 21,581
Okay we did this last year and it's a really simple concept. Pick 3 players that you want with our 2 first round picks and 3 that you don't want. These are the players who you feel will be the best pros not the player you think will get picked. This thread will be saved so that we can revisit it at a later date and you armchair GM's can gloat or eat crow.
Apr 18, 2010 at 11:23:36
- Posts: 927
Apr 18, 2010 at 11:23:52
- Posts: 604
Apr 18, 2010 at 11:25:33
- Posts: 1,798
Dont want :
Apr 18, 2010 at 11:26:58
Apr 18, 2010 at 11:30:02
- Posts: 2,486
Want: Spiller, Graham, Thomas
Don't Want: Clausen, Wilson, Williams
Apr 18, 2010 at 11:32:36
- Posts: 4,179
Chris Dunlap-very possible his slide lasts until pick 49
Jimmy Clausen-or any other QB before round 5
Dan Williams or any other DT in the first 2 rounds unless we trade back and pick up another 2nd round pick
Rolando Mclain-or any other ILB before round 3
Apr 18, 2010 at 11:34:33
- Posts: 30,266
Want: Joe Haden, Trent Williams, Earl Thomas.
and i still want Spiller...
Dont Want: Taylor Mays, Bruce Campbell, Sergio Kindle
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Apr 18, 2010 at 11:35:48 ]
Apr 18, 2010 at 11:38:34
- Posts: 54,571
Want: Graham, Brown, Haden
Don't Want: Kindle, JPP, McClain
Apr 18, 2010 at 11:38:54
- Posts: 1,266
Originally posted by frenchmov:
looks good but I will add Mays and JPP to the don't want
Apr 18, 2010 at 11:41:26
- Posts: 14,856
Want: Graham, Thomas, Kindle, Bryant
don't want: Spiller, Haden, McClain, Mays
Apr 18, 2010 at 11:41:31
- Posts: 2,999
Want (Trade back):
1. Devin McCourty - Speed, size, agility, bloodlines. I honestly think he's the best CB in this year's draft.
2. Reshad Jones - Speed, strength, GREAT OPEN FIELD TACKLER and against SCREENS!! Great pickup in 2nd or 3rd round.
3. Brandon Graham - Best 3-4 pash rush prospect in a while. Amazing that Mayock thinks he plays the run even better than the pass.
1. Earl Thomas - p***y tackler as our last line of defense? Hell no
2. Kyle Wilson - another dive at the feet tackler. Also, running mid 4.4's at your own pro day is equivalent to running mid 4.5's at the combine. That's slow for an undersized terrible tackler. I'm calling it now. Wilson will be a bust.
3. Anthony Davis - Not only am I concerned about Davis's maturity and work ethic, he's also not very strong. He only benched 21 reps of 225 at the combine. Add all this to alot of bad film = high bust potential.
Apr 18, 2010 at 11:54:43
- Posts: 2,841
Want: Suh, Okung, Berry
Dont: Mays, Claussen, Bryant
Apr 18, 2010 at 12:28:18
- Posts: 3,333
I really think we need another corner sooner rather than later. There are question marks about his speed but there weren't until his 40 time which tells me that he must be fast enough on tape that nobody noticed.
Best RT in the draft.
I saw him in his Junior Bowl Game and have been a fan ever since.
OLE MISS RB COACH DERRICK NIX
“He has the quickest first step of any guy I’ve ever coached. He has the ability to stop on a dime and go back 100 miles per hour. ... If you get him in space in one-on-one matchups, he’s hard to tackle. The key is getting him in space. ... He was really, really, really good in pass protection... You’ve got to be real selective and choose your spots [to use him], but he’ll last. Physically and mentally, he’s very tough. I’ve seen him fight through pain. His ribs were hurting against Auburn and he got back in there and busted a 70-yard run. He’s a guy you want to go in an alley with, because he’s going to leave everything he’s got out there. ... As good of a player as he is, he’s a better person. You don’t have to worry about him when you lay your head down at night. He’s going to do the right thing and be a leader for whatever team gets him.”
Don't Want -
We don't need a QB, aren't Alex and Nate the future anyway? Don't waste another high pick on a QB.
Looks like a bust. He doesn't seem to have great lateral agility and looked stiff at the combine imo.
We have no need for him.
Apr 18, 2010 at 12:48:52
- Posts: 1,879
Trying to be realistic