There are 163 users in the forums

NFL.com 2007 draft do over

They have 2 current niners in the top 10. Pretty impressive.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story?id=09000d5d8178e5fc&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Patrick Willis, LB, Mississippi
Willis, who went No. 11 to the 49ers in 2007, has positioned himself to take the torch from Ray Lewis as the best middle linebacker in the game. In three seasons, Willis has earned three Pro Bowl bids, and won the 2007 Defensive Rookie of the Year award.

10. Houston Texans
Joe Staley, OT, Central Michigan
Staley was a late first-round pick (28th overall) to the 49ers in 2007, but his play as a pro would make him a more coveted talent in this 2007 draft do-over. Staley has become one of the better players at the position, and his versatility (capable of playing right or left tackle) would make him a prized commodity at this point in the draft.
  • flow
  • Veteran
I think Joe Thomas should have been the first overall pick.
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:

Except the Raiders are the one's drafting 1st overall, so you never know what will happen. I am surprised they didn't draft JaMarcus again.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:

Except the Raiders are the one's drafting 1st overall, so you never know what will happen. I am surprised they didn't draft JaMarcus again.

Interesting to see that two of our players got taken in the top ten and we didnt originally take them in the top ten. Great value there.
Share 49ersWebzone