LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Geek's Final Mock Plan (V2.0)

I like it with the exception of TE and WR. I think we are set there and could use pick to find a possible backup to Spikes at LB and OL help
I'd prefer calloway in the 3rd or 4th range,,,but still dang good
[ Edited by highway49 on Apr 17, 2010 at 7:38 AM ]
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
I don't know man, I'm not sure what other position I'd look at since that mock tries to take care of every single one

And what do you think about Maiocco tweeting that Baalke might not be as high on C.Brown as Scott was?

I think the tweet is more of Baalke spreading some fibs in the media for the purpose of lowering the perception of their interest. I think the 49ers will not hesitate to pick one of five OTs in the first round: Okung, Bulaga, Williams, Davis, or Brown.

If 4 of them are gone before the 13th pick is on the clock, then I think the 49ers want to reduce the chances of Brown getting selected before 17...by either one of the original teams or via trade up.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MaliCali:
if we landed Rolle in the 4th, I would seriously love this...

if the guy stays in school or comes out after his junior year rather than go for his rhodes scholar, he is legitimately a 1st or 2nd round pick either last year or this year..

people are too caught up on him leaving football for a year, for a guy that smart i really doubt he lost anything.

If Rolle isn't there, the class of safeties this year is pretty damn deep. We'll still be able to get a T.J. Ward type player in the fourth.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GEEK:
I don't know man, I'm not sure what other position I'd look at since that mock tries to take care of every single one

And what do you think about Maiocco tweeting that Baalke might not be as high on C.Brown as Scott was?

I think the tweet is more of Baalke spreading some fibs in the media for the purpose of lowering the perception of their interest. I think the 49ers will not hesitate to pick one of five OTs in the first round: Okung, Bulaga, Williams, Davis, or Brown.

If 4 of them are gone before the 13th pick is on the clock, then I think the 49ers want to reduce the chances of Brown getting selected before 17...by either one of the original teams or via trade up.

Do the top 4 OT's all get taken beforehand? I dunno, there is a lot of other great talent in other positions. Never know I guess.
  • evil
  • Veteran
I like it, except for the TE in the 6th round

who'd you take instead?

Scott Sicko in the 7th.

Any mock without Sicko is a fail. He would be a jersey selling machine.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:

who'd you take instead?

Scott Sicko in the 7th.

lol
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:

who'd you take instead?

Scott Sicko in the 7th.

lol

See not only would you buy a red and white one, you'd also get the gold one too.
excellent job DMMGeek.....I would be very satisfied with this draft. I think that the Niners are really leaning heavily towards Brown. I cant blame them.

I really think that Clements was derailed obviously with injuries last year, however...I think this is the year he balls. If not, he would move to FS, and Haden would be the replacement.

Im glad Rolle didnt have a real good combine. Because he can be had in the 4th. I love it.
Share 49ersWebzone