LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 402 users in the forums

Thomas or Haden

Thomas or Haden

Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I wanna Taylor Mays.. i know u're all hating on him. he is too slow? but he has speed is 4.3 that his slow speed? I think, 4.3 is speed that is not bad speed it. I don't wanna haden! he is too slow and bad his size defense cuz he is damn thin a man..

dude, the only thing mays can do is run. he cant cover, and is super stiff in the hips. he'll be a outside backer in the NFL
Both of them would be a great pick ups. haden can be a shut down corner. Thomas can play safety or corner, either one will help us
i want thomas haden church
Originally posted by WestCoast:

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Originally posted by 49erFanOrlandoFl:
I believe Wilson will be better than Haden in the NFL and Thomas projects as a CB so he is a bit of a project. I rather have Wilson and Burnett

No way! Haden can be our Revis..and Thomas can be our Reed!
How about both ?

That is if the three Tackles ae gone. Then get a tackle and guard in the 2nd and 3rd
thomas is a better safety than hayden is a cb.....so bpa is thomas....plus thomas is a better playmaker and if m lewis gets 1 more concussion....we are screwed
Originally posted by 49erFanOrlandoFl:
I believe Wilson will be better than Haden in the NFL and Thomas projects as a CB so he is a bit of a project. I rather have Wilson and Burnett

Yea, I think, i like Wilson will be better than Haden! I can seem Wilson look good at CB and very nice a defense better than Haden! Thomas is not good at CB. Thomas is very well and ok to playing at SS or SF. geezz.. I need Mays cuz he can hit hard but he didn't have covers with!! oh man.. it is hard to do with them..
Originally posted by eastbay49er:
I wanna Taylor Mays.. i know u're all hating on him. he is too slow? but he has speed is 4.3 that his slow speed? I think, 4.3 is speed that is not bad speed it. I don't wanna haden! he is too slow and bad his size defense cuz he is damn thin a man..

dude, the only thing mays can do is run. he cant cover, and is super stiff in the hips. he'll be a outside backer in the NFL

ok cool. i know but u know? we need mays that he can hit hard and pretty good cuz can hurt them player became injured or scared of him when they would be dropping of catch or fumble it. it is good for them! I need him. so he didn't have cover? ur right! why he will be a outside backer? come on? i don't care about his weight heavy cuz what the matter? anyones have positive can any play for talent and whatever they want it.

Originally posted by eastbay49er:

ok cool. i know but u know? we need mays that he can hit hard and pretty good cuz can hurt them player became injured or scared of him when they would be dropping of catch or fumble it. it is good for them! I need him. so he didn't have cover? ur right! why he will be a outside backer? come on? i don't care about his weight heavy cuz what the matter? anyones have positive can any play for talent and whatever they want it.

Taylor Mays is an exceptional athelete who has great speed, size, and strength. He's just not very good at football.
i'll take Haden.

With Haden, Niners could potentially move Nate Clements to Safety
Tough call... Depends who they trust more for the upcoming season, Reggie Smith, Michael Lewis, or Nate Clements. I think Haden though.

what position does he play?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
With Thomas you get two players for the price of one.
Share 49ersWebzone