There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

We have pick #49, you kiddin me???

And I will be 49 this summer! Go figure
Willis wore #49 in college and when we drafted him, I had a feeling. let's see how his works out. Craig at #49 is pretty dope.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
And I will be 49 this summer! Go figure

can you say throwback???

"Golden" Tate?
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
Originally posted by JoeO321:
no tebow

Please...no Tebow.

This should be shouted in-front of 49ers headquarters... from a loud speaker system, on repeat until draft day.
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by English:
Have we had the 49th before?


Three pick 49’s for the 9er

1983 pick 49
Roger Craig RB

1974 pick 49
Delvin Williams RB

1971 pick 49
Joe Orduna RB

nfl.com doesn't have pick #'s before 1966 so that's all we know of

Well 2 out of 3! Not bad. Thanks for your work
as long as we come out of the draft with a OT, playmaking DB, and either a change of pace RB or a quality passrusher or NT in the first 2 rounds I don't care what our pick is.
That boy is gon' be special. Just look at Patrick Willis' number in college.... It was meant to be
Originally posted by English:
Have we had the 49th before?

Yes. We've had #49 before. Don't ask me what year or who we picked with it but I remember us having that number. I mean c'mon, it's 49 and I'm a long time 9er fan. That's a significant number to me.

Originally posted by 9erfan4life:



Three pick 49’s for the 9er

1983 pick 49
Roger Craig RB

1974 pick 49
Delvin Williams RB

1971 pick 49
Joe Orduna RB

nfl.com doesn't have pick #'s before 1966 so that's all we know of

Well SEE there you go.

Oh and Del Williams was no Roger Craig but his stats were good considering that he only played for this team for 4 seasons. I'm pretty sure that he was traded though. To of all teams Miami where he finished up his career. I doubt Coach Shula would have traded for him if he sucked.

Delvin Williams RB '74 to '81/ 49ers - Green Bay

Gotta remember that we had a really BAD Coach before Coach Walsh came along. Anyway that's 2 out of 3 decent #49 picks at least. I'll let you guys judge his numbers.

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Apr 16, 2010 at 7:46 PM ]
Originally posted by KRS-1:



Let's keep the BS political crap in Parking Lot shall we?

~Ceadder
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,746
so we're taking a rb with it?
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by KRS-1:



Let's keep the BS political crap in Parking Lot shall we?

~Ceadder

Originally posted by BenQ:
so we're taking a rb with it?

Javid Best?
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Originally posted by BenQ:
so we're taking a rb with it?

Javid Best?

YES!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Digger25:
Willis wore #49 in college and when we drafted him, I had a feeling. let's see how his works out. Craig at #49 is pretty dope.

So did I at the time. Good thing it work out.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Apr 16, 2010 at 9:55 PM ]