There are 193 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Thomas - Iupati could be the next Willis - Staley

Thomas at #13 and Iupati at #17. I know both are playing different positions, but both have the potential to have the production of Willis/Staley. (I know Staley at #26 is a steal and Iupati at #17 is a reach but still ) Thoughts, comments?
id take haden over thomas.
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
id take haden over thomas.

I wouldnt. like eric davis said haden does not have the stop go speed... quickness. he did finally prove he wasnt slow in a straight line tho.
  • LA_NINERS
  • Info N/A
Are you just going with what Eric Davis says or have you actually seen a majority of Haden's games?
or VD/Lawson
earl thomas or joe haden? interesting question, i just hope we are in a position to choose between the 2
at 13 we will feel ambushed, there will be several players we want, but we have to decide who will be available at 17 for us, its a risky draft no doubt
Originally posted by crabman82:
at 13 we will feel ambushed, there will be several players we want, but we have to decide who will be available at 17 for us, its a risky draft no doubt

Glass half empty? I think we will feel thrilled to have two in the first and I think there is a good chance that one of the top 10 drops to us.

All drafts are risky, but for us this one is full of opportunities
Originally posted by crabman82:

We have so many options really. Worst thing we can do is panic and try to move up.

Only team picking between our 2 picks without another trading up that has similar needs is Seattle. If they take CJ Spiller I have no problems with that.
Originally posted by Ibleedgoldnred:
Thomas at #13 and Iupati at #17. I know both are playing different positions, but both have the potential to have the production of Willis/Staley. (I know Staley at #26 is a steal and Iupati at #17 is a reach but still ) Thoughts, comments?

I think Iupati is a 50-50 to be on the board at number 17. The lastest rumblings is that he will go in the first half of the first round in the draft.

Look for Miami and the New York Giants to take a LONG, LONG look.
i don't think there will be a next willis for another 10 yrs but i know what you mean. I would say Thomas and Anthony Davis is the combo though