There are 92 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers draft Special!!

• fan49
  • Veteran
On comcast. I didnt see a thread in any forum. It was Eric Davis, MM, and cliff____. NFL writer- SPorting News. They all shut down QB in first round and said most likely a tim Tebow late because of leadership. When they brought up Colt, They said possibility, but they doubt it cause, Alex, DAvid Carr and Davis.

Eric is in love With Iupati. Said yes tackle is huge need, but so is guard. You have to protect the inside pass rush, where they were weak. Eric said put him either at rg or rt, MM said he should replace Baas. They all agree trent williams should not be a first round Pick. 2 of them agreed Anthony Davis is a good pick in first. They also mentioned you really could wait til 2nd for oline, its a deep position.

Eric Davis said Joe haden is not that good. Said he proved he did have straight speed, but stop, go, stop, go speed is bad.. He said Earl Thomas would be a better pick.

They all agreed Oline is biggest need, secondary is second biggest need. Cliff really liked spiller in first for 3 back system.

Baalke spoke, and said BPA first, with the thought of need. And said he makes final call. He also said this is a big mans game, but that will not turn a decision.

Thats all I remember. I would really hope DB and o line in first, but Im good with spiller, or dez with db, and oline in second. Can't wait til next thur. Ill be in Santa Clara to watch...... Go 9ners!!!!

Oops... also mentioned you cant pass up an elite pass rusher period.
[ Edited by fan49 on Apr 15, 2010 at 9:18 PM ]
  • fan49
  • Veteran
damn Im glad I summarized this for you guys. 100 views no comments.... i edited so its says less
[ Edited by fan49 on Apr 15, 2010 at 9:43 PM ]
Originally posted by fan49:
damn Im glad I summarized this for you guys. 100 views no comments.... i edited so its says less

We're speechless
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DarthNiner:

We're speechless

thanks darth... a good laugh is always good on this board with all the hate goin around all the time
[ Edited by fan49 on Apr 15, 2010 at 9:47 PM ]
Originally posted by DarthNiner:

We're speechless

thanks darth... a good laugh is always good on this board with all the hate goin around all the time

I actually appreciate the summary. I missed the segment and can't seem to time myself to watch it. Great job!
I agree with basically everything said there, although i see Williams as first round material Eric Davis even says so himself HERE . Thanks for the info!
[ Edited by Ibleedgoldnred on Apr 15, 2010 at 10:13 PM ]
f*ck Eric Davis
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
f*ck Eric Davis

I also agree with this
  • fan49
  • Veteran
f*ck Eric Davis

why would u say that youngster? hes right imo
  • fan49
  • Veteran
f*ck Eric Davis

why would u say that youngster? hes right imo

i guess i answered my own question your young
This is available in demand
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by figjam49:
This is available in demand

i think he meant on demand comcast!
Trent Williams isn't a first rounder? They honestly believe that? He's a good RT and has good character and he's pretty athletic. He's possibly a top 10 pick. MM's a good beat writer, Eric Davis is a good commentator/former player, neither of them are good talent scouts. I disagree with Davis on Haden also, I like Thomas too but I actually like Haden a little better.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Trent Williams isn't a first rounder? They honestly believe that? He's a good RT and has good character and he's pretty athletic. He's possibly a top 10 pick. MM's a good beat writer, Eric Davis is a good commentator/former player, neither of them are good talent scouts. I disagree with Davis on Haden also, I like Thomas too but I actually like Haden a little better.

Everybodys says he is the best physical specimen, but he has no positive tape on him. Most people say he needs a lot of work and is raw. am I mistaken for Cambell? I could have made a mistake I wrote after watching.
[ Edited by fan49 on Apr 15, 2010 at 11:20 PM ]
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

so your saying haden has more stop and go speed than Thomas? Dunno bout that? Question for you what position did eric play? I know just askin you
[ Edited by fan49 on Apr 15, 2010 at 11:22 PM ]