LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 230 users in the forums

Yahoo Says We Will Draft

13th Spiller & 17th Clausen, don't know about you guys but i would be disappointed if this happens i like spiller but not at 13.
same here i would hate that draft no OL help a qb who wont even see the field this year 2 first round picks who will combined will only get 10-12 touches max per game horrible use of 2 first ropund picks
Originally posted by Eastcoast49er:
13th Spiller & 17th Clausen, don't know about you guys but i would be disappointed if this happens i like spiller but not at 13.

Well you better like him at 13 cause if we let him slide he won't last till 17
Originally posted by Slash49:

That is a chance i think we should take OT is more important he cant do anything if we cant block for him.
link? i went and looked for it but couldn't find it
Originally posted by Slash49:

That is a chance i think we should take OT is more important he cant do anything if we cant block for him.

Agreed, but the way this might pan out is Bulaga and Williams will be long gone, and i'm not a real big Davis fan but i know we can get him with the 17 pick, if not i hope we get Vladimir Ducasse in the second.
Picks 1-16: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/The-Shutdown-Corner-mock-draft-quot-Tale-of-th?urn=nfl,234474

Picks 17-32: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/The-Shutdown-Corner-mock-draft-quot-Tale-of-th?urn=nfl,234477
Clausen instead of O-Line help No thanks. Give me the badly needed RT, the dynamic playmaker and a year for Alex Smith. If not, Jake Locker next year trade up and get him.
Yahoo Sports is a complete joke. Nothing they have ever said has showed any sign of significant research or credible insight.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Our local experts said the 9ners are not drafting a qb in first.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=140508

Ill puke if this happens... Definitely Ill instantly walk out on draft party if it does.

• dmax
  • Veteran
that would be the dumbest thing the 49ers could do...we need oline help..not another qb
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I would be ok with this.. I would rather go defense and offense in the first and pick up Tebow or Pike later.
No way the 49ers take a qb in the 1st, Bradford & Clausen will be long gone by the 13th pick.

On the other hand the 49ers must pull the trigger on Spiller at 13 if he's available. He is the lone man that can significantly impact the 49ers 2010 season, imagine great field position & a home run threat with versatility unmatched.

Yes the 49ers need help upfront, but Spiller makes the OL's job easier by puting the defense on their heels. Not to mention he can make a lot of guys miss in the open field and has a knack for weaving through traffic.
[ Edited by GMniner805 on Apr 15, 2010 at 11:02 PM ]
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GMniner805:
No way the 49ers take a qb in the 1st, Bradford & Clausen will be long gone by the 13th pick.

On the other hand the 49ers must pull the trigger on Spiller at 13 if he's available. He is the lone man that can significantly impact the 49ers 2010 season, imagine great field position & a home run threat with versatility unmatched.

Yes the 49ers need help upfront, but Spiller makes the OL's job easier by puting the defense on their heels. Not to mention he can make a lot of guys miss in the open field and has a knack for weaving through traffic.

and gore doesnt? they stack the box for gore so qb will have more options.... I don't understand your thought process. But I would love spiller
I'll take Spiller. I don't prefer the next pick.
Share 49ersWebzone