Nice site & nice job!

Thank you
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by Draftology:
Just a couple of problems:
1. I don't think Dan Williams will even get close to 26
2. I don't think Dez Bryant's character will scare teams enough from keeping from being the first receiver taking, especially when the receiver you have going ahead of him didn't even work out after the season.

Im not sure about a lot of things in this draft but I do feel strongly Dez Bryant will fall out of the top 20 and as far as Dan Williams goes, he could go as high as #9 and as low as #30. We shall see...
My problem isn't that Dez is out of the top 20. My problem is that there is a receiver ahead of him. Thomas is a crazy athlete, but so is Bryant. But Bryant has had better production, has shown more routes on film, and has return ability.

Dez's workout was very dissapointing and I bet you at 6'3" 1/2 230pds, Thomas has a faster 40 time than Dez Bryant and also he is considered a much better character guy than Dez is. I could certainly be wrong but I think Thomas will go slightly ahead of Dez Bryant come draft day.
So Thomas has one inch and five pounds on Dez and he can probably run 40 yards in a straight line .1 second faster. All Dez did to get suspended was meet with Deion Sanders. So because of the extremely small amount of measurables Thomas has over Bryant and Bryant's one mistake, you are throwing out two years of film? Bryant will be the first receiver taken.
Just a couple of problems:
1. I don't think Dan Williams will even get close to 26
2. I don't think Dez Bryant's character will scare teams enough from keeping from being the first receiver taking, especially when the receiver you have going ahead of him didn't even work out after the season.

Im not sure about a lot of things in this draft but I do feel strongly Dez Bryant will fall out of the top 20 and as far as Dan Williams goes, he could go as high as #9 and as low as #30. We shall see...
My problem isn't that Dez is out of the top 20. My problem is that there is a receiver ahead of him. Thomas is a crazy athlete, but so is Bryant. But Bryant has had better production, has shown more routes on film, and has return ability.

Dez's workout was very dissapointing and I bet you at 6'3" 1/2 230pds, Thomas has a faster 40 time than Dez Bryant and also he is considered a much better character guy than Dez is. I could certainly be wrong but I think Thomas will go slightly ahead of Dez Bryant come draft day.
So Thomas has one inch and five pounds on Dez and he can probably run 40 yards in a straight line .1 second faster. All Dez did to get suspended was meet with Deion Sanders. So because of the extremely small amount of measurables Thomas has over Bryant and Bryant's one mistake, you are throwing out two years of film? Bryant will be the first receiver taken.

Bryant has more character issues than just meeting with Deion. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree and we'll find out this time next week on who the first WR will be taken....
Any feedback on my player rankings? http://www.jiraentertainment.com/2010/04/player-rankings-2/

What would you guys think of us taking Brian Price in rd 2?
I liked your second picks for alot of teams and I think the safeties and wr's will slide on draft day.

Overall I enjoyed reading the analysis, ... lol Al takes Mays.
Share 49ersWebzone