There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

If you're Seattle, Morgan or Spiller at #14

If you're Seattle, Morgan or Spiller at #14

This is a valid question as I can see this happening. Man, they need DE just as badly as OT. I see them grabbing either Bulaga or Williams, the one that KC doesn't take. I see us taking A. Davis or J. Haden. Spiller drops along with Morgan.

Who do they take? Can Spiller truly fall to #17?

both could be gone already by 14.
Morgan, if they trade for Lynch.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Spiller, they need a playmaker on offense.
Getting the best 4-3 DE pass rusher in the class is a no brainer.
Originally posted by kronik:
Getting the best 4-3 DE pass rusher in the class is a no brainer.

Yup. Especially now that Kerney retired.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
A caller on NFL Sirius radio was asking for him at 6. He'll be tough to predict
I think they trade for Lynch, Forsett is their speedy guy and Lynch would be a solid complementary RB
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Morgan at 6 and Charles Brown at 14. That's my prediction.
Originally posted by 23zack80:
Morgan at 6 and Charles Brown at 14. That's my prediction.

yes that's what I was thinking, brown will be the first usc guy he takes
morgan if hes there i doubt he is though
"This team needs a left tackle badly. We knew that, but seeing Ray Willis with the first team at left tackle drove home the point. Don't read too much into this first-team line, but the group consisted of the following players, left to right: Willis, Mike Gibson, Chris Spencer, Max Unger and Sean Locklear..."--Mike Sando at Seattle's OTAs.

They need a a LT bad! Really bad!

There is no question in my mind that given LOT need, $$$ value and limited supply I expect Seattle to draft an OT with #6, hands down. It will be either Williams or Bulaga, whoever KC drops. If both, I expect Bulaga given how quickly he could start given the familiarity with both zone and pro blocking schemes.

That leaves #14. Now that Kearney retired and they lost depth at the DE, they have to go after Morgan if he's there. Just makes too much sense especially in the "elephant" where you could see Morgan excel. In addition, DEs are soooo much more valuable to RBs like Spiller because of the market and $$$$s especially in the top 10. Morgan at #14 would be a frickin steal!!!

A franchise LOT and DE in the same draft? That's A+ material right there.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home