Bobby Guillory as our PR/KR

Originally posted by 228niner:
Originally posted by Dominate:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Dominate:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by ishkabibel:
He'll need to be more than fast, just look at LeRoy Vann.

lerroy vann wasnt that fast he was quick which is what you need in a PR cant believe we got rid of him i wouldve liked to see him in at least 1 preseason game

agree 100%

He had natural abilities to run with the ball in tight spaces. But 1st you have to catch the ball. Something he was having trouble with. With the wind at candlestick point we dont need someone who is having problems securing a punt.

According to reporters at TC, all of our return men have been having issues fielding kicks. Then after Vann was released, he tweeted that whoever said he was dropping kicks was wrong, that he only dropped one in OTA. So who knows. I just wish we could of seen what he can do in game situations. Some players just turn it up a few notches in actual gameplay.

No use crying over spilled chocolate milk. We must move on. Cut that bum B.Jones!

His size killed him. 5`8 and only a buck 77. He would only play one position with that size, and that would be fielding punts. I`d bet we are looking for someone who can do multiple jobs to increase roster production.

Brandon Banks lil 13yr old body returned a punt 77 yards for the skins the other night

Yeah he's all of 5' 7" 155lbs
he handed himself the pink slip today on the muffed punt.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
he handed himself the pink slip today on the muffed punt.

Agreed, That's my boy and all, but the way he played isn't gonna cut it...
nope
he aint making the team
Originally posted by ads_2006:
he aint making the team

Muff #2.
no thank you try again later
has really quickness and speed however muffs punts and doesnt know when to fair catch and let the ball go in the endzone
Dude has been way too shaky back there he is gonna get cut
That fair catch within the 10 yard line wasn't too good either.

Not a good PR...although he looked good on the 2 KRs he had.
The niners were just giving the kid a chance, when the season rolls around, Ginn will be the KR and Williams if healthy will be the PR
[ Edited by valrod33 on Aug 23, 2010 at 7:21 AM ]
as far as his abilities AFTER he has the ball in his hands, there's no question he's got skills. But, he made some dumb decisions fielding punts yesterday. This is Kyle Williams job to lose.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Not a good PR...although he looked good on the 2 KRs he had.
Share 49ersWebzone