There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Impacts of Marshall Trade

• LilAzn9er
  • Info N/A
Now, that Brandon Marshall has been traded to Miami. Does this mean that Seattle will pick Dez Bryant at pick #14 and pass on Spiller? Then we can pick Spiller at 17
I bet you Spiller will go top 12! If Seattle wants a receiver they could go with Bryant at 6, but I think they will pick an offensive tackle, maybe even Berry.
it means Denver takes Dez Bryant at 11 and seattle takes Spiller at 14
Originally posted by eastbay49er:

This is a possiblity unless we grab Spiller at 13. All depends on what OT is sitting there.
i don't think Spiller is making it past the Jags regardless
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by teeohh:
I bet you Spiller will go top 12! If Seattle wants a receiver they could go with Bryant at 6, but I think they will pick an offensive tackle, maybe even Berry.

Yeah, 6 will come down to Berry vs best OT on the board. However 14 could still go a number of ways, maybe an OT if not addressed at 6, Clausen if he is still there, a RB (Spiller, Matthews), a pass rusher (Morgan, JPP, Graham, Griffen) or a DB (Haden, Wilson, Mays).

Denver plugged some soft spots on the DL in FA but that doesn't mean they wouldn't take one, they are hard to gauge as well; Bryant, Iupati, Odrick, D.Williams, McClain are all possible picks at 11.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by lamontb:

Yeah, Spiller may very well be there guy, really starting to believe that's where he goes off the board.
Originally posted by miked1978:
Originally posted by eastbay49er:

This is a possiblity unless we grab Spiller at 13. All depends on what OT is sitting there.

the 49ers wont draft spiller at 13 not if Joe Haden or Trent Williams is avaiable

Why would the Jags draft Spiller so high when they have Maurice Jones Drew?
Originally posted by Psinex:

two headed monster
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Seattle has to go OT at 6. Carroll is a defensive guy first, I think he takes a pass rusher at 14. They have holes everywhere, I'm not convinced they take Spiller even if he is there. People keep saying Carroll and Bush and so on, but the teams that won Carroll a championship had great defenses first.
I also think McDaniels goes defense at 11, either McClain or Williams. He'll build the defense and running game first and trust his system on offense to do the rest.
I can see Bryant falling in to the 20s, barring a trade up. The wild card is Buffalo. They need a WR and they could take him and get Colt in the 2nd with a trade for Campbell as a back up plan.
Even with with Kampman now, i still think they go passrusher or Haden.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

two headed monster

They have no pass rush whatsoever and I think they'll address that with their first pick especially with the guys available on defense.
Originally posted by Snider8706:

two headed monster

They have no pass rush whatsoever and I think they'll address that with their first pick especially with the guys available on defense.

I agree, but I wouldn't count Spiller out for them either.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by Snider8706:

two headed monster

I agree, but I wouldn't count Spiller out for them either.

has any team even worked out spiller or are they all pretending to not be interested???
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home