LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 206 users in the forums

Please Join DraftWatchers come draft weekend

Ok, with the blessing of Ang and Webbie, Im throwing this out here, since we all know the zone will be swamped, and packed and we might not be able to get in to the forums and chat away.

So join us at draftwatchers.com

here are the 2 primary links.

http://www.draftwatchers.com/draft-tracker.php (Our picks ticker/tracker)

http://www.draftwatchers.com/forum/ (Our forum to chat away, we have a shoutbox/chatbox)

So if the zone is swamped, or if you wanna chat anyway with fellow football/49ers fans, please join and chat with us.

Thanks again to Ang and Webbie for this, i will bump this coming up this week and next for draft night/weekend.
check out our 4 person mock, in which we each had 8 teams and did 2 rounds.

http://www.draftwatchers.com/mock.php
Ummm No thanks.

Originally posted by NJNiner:
Ummm No thanks.

we are not trying to steal any members, just with the possibility of the zone going down, just putting our site out their so if it does go down you have a place to go.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Ummm No thanks.

we are not trying to steal any members, just with the possibility of the zone going down, just putting our site out their so if it does go down you have a place to go.

Hey, AB... you must be keeping busy. Site looks great, happy draft day eve!!! LOL

You must respect AB, it's a webzone rule guys.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 21, 2010 at 9:27 AM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Ummm No thanks.

Hey, AB... you must be keeping busy. Site looks great, happy draft day eve!!! LOL

thanks buddy, i am pretty busy with the site.
Ummm No thanks.

No disrespect intended.

Ummm No thanks.

No disrespect intended.

I was just joking around.... but seriously we don't mess with anyone who can figure out our cap situation.
Why did you guys do a top 68 players? Just out of curiosity... instead of 100, kind of a random number
Why did you guys do a top 68 players? Just out of curiosity... instead of 100, kind of a random number

I was gonna do 64, for the `1st 2 rounds, but idk lol. and yeah 68 is a weird number.

I was gonna do 64, for the `1st 2 rounds, but idk lol. and yeah 68 is a weird number.

Do I have to be a member to use the shoutbox? Is it like a chat room? You should allow guests, heck if something happens maybe I will have to send people your way. Can the WZ/49ers Paradise Chat overflow? I know we have had like 400 people in there. The WZ going down is a given though, We will probably have 1,000 members on.

Do I have to be a member to use the shoutbox? Is it like a chat room? You should allow guests, heck if something happens maybe I will have to send people your way. Can the WZ/49ers Paradise Chat overflow? I know we have had like 400 people in there. The WZ going down is a given though, We will probably have 1,000 members on.

Member, but let me look around for a chat box feature, if anyone knows which Webbie uses, let me know. And ill install it.

Ill let everyone know before 7:30 est tomorrow.
Share 49ersWebzone