There are 225 users in the forums

Sportscenter special On The Clock on at 6 PT/in 8 minutes

Not like Kiper and McShay are the draft gurus they pretend to be but just giving the rest of you a heads up anyway.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Not like Kiper and McShay are the draft gurus they pretend to be but just giving the rest of you a heads up anyway.

Ughh I hate Kiper, (I'll hear him out) but I'll never trust that b*****d again after he claimed J.J. Stokes was gonna be the next Jerry Rice.
Ugh they're just talking about Ruthlessraper and the Jets. Why the f**k do they even call it on the clock!?
I'm pretty sure (but not 100%) that the on the clock for the niners has been on ESPN.com for about a week now.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Soo.... what happened?
I thought the Joe Haden part was pretty good.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Soo.... what happened?

It just ended. The only Niner related stuff I saw was the interview with Haden where he said he expects to go 7-13 and has talked most to cleveland, raiders, & Niners.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Awesome, didnt miss anything good so.
Originally posted by PTulini:
I thought the Joe Haden part was pretty good.

seems like a nice guy who wont have too much off teh season problems and also the guy can play
Originally posted by Draftology:
I'm pretty sure (but not 100%) that the on the clock for the niners has been on ESPN.com for about a week now.

Yup, Dilfer said we are in better than good hands with Baalke, and they cite Trent Willians, Joe Haden, and I believe CJ Spiller for us. I will have to dubble check as I am working on memory alone.

Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by Draftology:

Yup, Dilfer said we are in better than good hands with Baalke, and they cite Trent Willians, Joe Haden, and I believe CJ Spiller for us. I will have to dubble check as I am working on memory alone.

Yeah that was it and terms used by Mort and Dilfer to describe Baalke are capable and beyond capable respectably.

They do not offer a link, but it is on the 49ers espn homepage.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=sfo

I guess they think like us, those are 3 pretty good options that i wouldnt be mad at come draft day
Well they had just like an hour long thing on that mostly just talked about the Jets and Ruthlessraper, I didn't see the 9er thing you guys were talking about I'm guessing that was something else. But basically the only real draft related thing they talked about was the QB Bradford/Clausen, the RBs, and then they had a cool interview with Joe Haden. I really would like him or Spiller on this team at 13.
Originally posted by PTulini:

Thanks for having my back Pat.
Share 49ersWebzone