LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 336 users in the forums

49ers to Bring in WR Dez Bryant

Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by crabman82:
like most things in life, this will be a money decision, u can make a good arguement that we should take bryant but we wont set a bad precedent by having 2 highly paid wr's, plus another negotiation with eugene parker?

The agent shouldn't matter when choosing which player to select. Eugene Parker is also Trent Williams' agent.

I'm just sayin'...

wow i'm suprised eugene got work from a non wr based on how he botched things last year lol
I don't think we have enough weapons on offense. Far from it. Starting at QB. I don't think they'll take Bryant if he's there. I could be wrong. If you make enough mock drafts sooner or later they will pick everyone.
All the people saying Parker will be an issue..

Just Bring in Hammer

and its gonna get done
Crabtree, Bryant, VD and Gore=NIGHTMARE FOR DEFENSES!!!
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I think that Sing just likes to bring in the troubled kids so that he can scare them straight.

funny, but true!
  • ramlive10
  • Info N/A
I was a huge Spiller fan about a month ago, and he has not done anything to loss praise. However it stroke me as odd to have a better set of backs, then recievers. I am not saying that Morgan is trash, but it does seem like he is better equiped for the third reciever. Dez could come in and as mentioned before, give the 49ers a pair of recievers like the Cardinals.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Crabtree, Bryant, VD and Gore=NIGHTMARE FOR DEFENSES!!!

Alex would cream his pants, and so would i
If Spiller and Dez r there at 17 I take Spiller. Spiller gives us the speed that we've been missing on offense. We need a guy that everytime he has the ball could be a touchdown like Felix Jones on the GIRLS team.

People compare him to Bush and all the talk was about getting Bush in the offseason. This guy can make plays for any team. Gore would still get all the touches that he needs. Go NINERS!!!
like most things in life, this will be a money decision, u can make a good arguement that we should take bryant but we wont set a bad precedent by having 2 highly paid wr's, plus another negotiation with eugene parker?

The agent shouldn't matter when choosing which player to select. Eugene Parker is also Trent Williams' agent.

I'm just sayin'...

I wouldn't take either player and have to screw around with Parker again.
Originally posted by rapid4:

I'm just sayin'...

I wouldn't take either player and have to screw around with Parker again.

We got Paraag the secret weapon.

This is just to get a look at him...I seriously doubt Singletary would take another WR in the 1st...again. But, who knows...this will be Baalke's 1st draft, he may want to make a splash. Still, OT is the priority...if Haden's there at #13, he's the guy to pick, not Bryant at #17.
Share 49ersWebzone