He was on the Scott Van Pelt show at lunch time. I'm sure they'll have a podcast of it available later today. He'll also be doing an ESPN chat later today too.
Here a summary of notes:
- Ran a slow 4.57 at combine because of a back injury. Originally, he did not want to run because of the injury but his competitive nature made him.
- Despite the slow 40, teams were telling him that he was still the #1 corner on their draft boards during interviews
- Ran a 4.41 at his pro day.
- thinks he'll get drafted before Tebow. Also doesn't think Tebow's throwing motion should be a concern.
- Tebow never really talked to the defense during gameday. He was busy with the offense. Haden, Spikes, and Major Wright were the leaders on the defense.
- thinks Santonio Holmes trade is a wake call for young players in the league
- talk to Louis Murphy during the Florida spring game and they talked about how the NFL was a business and that they NFL season is a grind so be prepared to work everyday.
- When asked whether he would rather cover Andre Johnson 1-on-1 with no safety help on a go route or try to tackle Tebow at the goalline in a head on collision, he choose covering Andre
Overall, good interview. Sounds like a good kid.