There are 295 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Prospect Grades are in

Originally posted by teeohh:
*Grade: Rating assigned based on projected draft value

not sure, but my guess is that if Davis is projected outside of the top 10, then he has one of the best values there

not sure if that makes sense

that's exactly what it means thus why it really makes no sense it's saying that Davis is gonna be drafted later than he should be thus being a higher valued pick than others it's not an actual rating or grade of the player per se. thing is you won't be able to tell this until you see how the player pans out can't judge value off measurables on paper you need to see if the player actually worked out 1st to assign value.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by teeohh:
*Grade: Rating assigned based on projected draft value

not sure, but my guess is that if Davis is projected outside of the top 10, then he has one of the best values there

not sure if that makes sense

that's exactly what it means thus why it really makes no sense it's saying that Davis is gonna be drafted later than he should be thus being a higher valued pick than others it's not an actual rating or grade of the player per se. thing is you won't be able to tell this until you see how the player pans out can't judge value off measurables on paper you need to see if the player actually worked out 1st to assign value.

i get what he means and if thats the case this rating is correct getting him at 17 would be a steal IMO talent and measurable wise he is a top 10 pick
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by Yoda_I_Be:
Originally posted by Draftology:
Having Anthony Davis at #3 gives this 0 credibility. He isn't even #3 at his position.

This!

I'm not so sure. Davis was a top ten pick until the off-season when he reminded people of Andre Smith. Smith still went high at #6. Davis has size and athleticism over Okung and Baluga. This off-season behavior is seen as lack of desire. In Mystery Man, Davis explains that how he plays on the field is what counts. He thinks his game film supports his claim that he's the best OT in the draft. I don't know if anyone is doubting that.
There is no way he is better than Okung on film and Okung has no character concerns and did better at the combine. You can maaaaaaybe make an argument for Davis over Bulaga or Williams, but I have no idea how you can argue for him to be #3 overall.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by Yoda_I_Be:
Having Anthony Davis at #3 gives this 0 credibility. He isn't even #3 at his position.

This!

I'm not so sure. Davis was a top ten pick until the off-season when he reminded people of Andre Smith. Smith still went high at #6. Davis has size and athleticism over Okung and Baluga. This off-season behavior is seen as lack of desire. In Mystery Man, Davis explains that how he plays on the field is what counts. He thinks his game film supports his claim that he's the best OT in the draft. I don't know if anyone is doubting that.
There is no way he is better than Okung on film and Okung has no character concerns and did better at the combine. You can maaaaaaybe make an argument for Davis over Bulaga or Williams, but I have no idea how you can argue for him to be #3 overall.

States Davis Was Top OT Before Combine
Okung No Longer Consensus First OT
Williams Leapfrogs Okung
"Quotes that Davis is most talented OT"
Scout Inc. Top 32, Davis #5, Okung #8
Don't know who's doing the grading. Definitely not Mayock. No matter what, we're going to get a couple of serious players in the first round.