There are 49 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49erswebzone collaborative big board: #10

49erswebzone collaborative big board: #10

Who do you want to be #9 on the 49ers big board? In other words, if the 49ers were choosing #9, and these players were already taken, who would you want them to choose? (If you want to vote for a player that doesn't appear in the poll, just write them in a post and I will put them in the poll.) The final count for the poll will be taken tonight at 12:00 PST.

Players already taken:
DT Ndamukong Suh
OT Russell Okung
S Eric Berry
DT Gerald McCoy
OT Bryan Bulaga
OT Trent Williams
CB Joe Haden
QB Sam Bradford
RB C.J. Spiller
It's a toss up between Williams and Thomas, I gave the edge to Thomas because he is the kind of ball hawking safety we need.
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
It's a toss up between Williams and Thomas, I gave the edge to Thomas because he is the kind of ball hawking safety we need.

same here except i was considereing anthony davis however i would rather have earl thomas
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I voted Davis. He's more pressing than Williams or Thomas.
[ Edited by mayo63 on Apr 12, 2010 at 7:22 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo63:
I voted Davis. He more pressing than williams or Thomas.

Same here. Need trumps BPA in this case.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Brown is tempting also.
[ Edited by mayo63 on Apr 12, 2010 at 7:24 AM ]
It was between Thomas and Davis for me... I chose Thomas due to his ability AND his off field behavior or more importantly Desire!

Davis has too much of a ? to go along with his amazing ability...for now on the board anyways
Looks like a close one between Davis and Thomas. We'll see who ends up next on the big board.
I'm on board with Davis. This is the perfect situation for him. We have Singletary to light the fire under his a$$ and he will only have to play RT and not LT.