10 Jaguars - Jason Pierre-Paul
11 Broncos - Rolando McClain
12 Dolphins - Dez Bryant
13 49ers - Joe Haden
14 Seahawks - Bruce Campbell
15 Giants - Sergio Kindle
16 Titans - Dan Williams
17 49ers - Anthony Davis
Although Okung makes a lot of sense for the Lions, I would be very surprised if they didn't take Suh
I would be shocked if the skins didn't select an OT, even with Okung of the board.
I think Okung is the smart move. Protecting the multi-million dollar QB investment is the way to go. Its a passing league and a healthy QB is a necessity.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I think Okung is the smart move. Protecting the multi-million dollar QB investment is the way to go. Its a passing league and a healthy QB is a necessity.

i agree but they wont take okung they usually go BPA avvording to their board for example they took pettigrew over oher when they needed o line help i doubt they will pass on the best defensive prospect of the centurary they will take suh and get o line later
Someone will trade up to #4 to select Clausen. Washington needs the picks and could move down and still get their OT.
  • Roxy
  • Veteran
My prediction is that Bulaga won't go that high. He's not that athletic and may have hit his ceiling already. Looks like a RT only, and not a future star at that position either. Too high for the 5th pick. Late 1st, early 2nd.
i agree with those players being the top 17 give or take 1 or 2 but not exactly in that order....if we get Hayden, thomas or spiller at 13 i will be ok with that as long as we get Brown or Davis at 17