There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49erswebzone collaborative big board: #9

49erswebzone collaborative big board: #9

Who do you want to be #9 on the 49ers big board? In other words, if the 49ers were choosing #9, and these players were already taken, who would you want them to choose? (If you want to vote for a player that doesn't appear in the poll, just write them in a post and I will put them in the poll.) The final count for the poll will be taken tonight at 12:00 PST.

Players already taken:
DT Ndamukong Suh
OT Russell Okung
S Eric Berry
DT Gerald McCoy
OT Bryan Bulaga
OT Trent Williams
CB Joe Haden
QB Sam Bradford

[ Edited by Superbowl09 on Apr 11, 2010 at 11:16:58 ]
To me this is the hardest decision yet on our big board. I think Spiller is the BPA overall, but we cannot go 100% by BPA in this draft. (Here's why). I think this is between Spiller and Anthony Davis, and I think everything depends on who Seattle picks at #6. If they pick a tackle, then we can wait on picking Davis until #17 and we can take Spiller. If they haven't yet picked a tackle then we have to play defense and pick Davis at #13 so the Seachickens don't take him at #14.
Unless of course the Niners consider Charles Brown to be a top-17 prospect, and then we can take BPA overall at #13 and then take either Davis or Brown at #17. However, I'm not so sure they would consider Brown at #17. But who knows???

[ Edited by Superbowl09 on Apr 11, 2010 at 05:27:42 ]
Disturbed to see Joe Haden has changed positions and is now a center. Sorry but that will end in tears.
Originally posted by English:
Disturbed to see Joe Haden has changed positions and is now a center. Sorry but that will end in tears.

Haha, corrected.
Originally posted by English:

lol