There are 176 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

john clayton says we take derrick morgan at 13

clayton says we take morgan at 13, havent heard his named associated with us yet just wondering any thoughts out there

link is at http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=383
Well if he says it, it must be true.
Originally posted by genus49:

Yes, the crypt keeper is never wrong.
Now it's starting to get ridiculous. I'm now waiting for crackpot Peter King to say we take Tebow at 13...

oh wait...that's happened 5,000 times already.
Mr Peabody is wrong on this one.
Two weeks out and nobody knows who the 49ers will take, not even Baalke (much less Clayton). All the football writers are just pissing in the wind at this point, just making stuff up for a story.

I think there's going to be some trade action above us that's going to alter things significantly. Could be a really crazy draft.
  • LA49erFan4ever
  • Info N/A
he looks like he can barely through a football 5 yards..hes a fool
If the Niners take any pass rusher at that point, it would be Graham. Morgan is a 4-3 defensive end first and foremost. He would not be a fit.
  • LA_NINERS
  • Info N/A
Morgan cannot play 3-4.

Tell the little birdie to go fly home.
Normally I don't pay attention to anything publicized when within a month of the draft because of the rumors. The lifting of the paycap next year is really changing things up. Trades will be happening more frequently. That would be the only reason I can think of to give any credibility to 49ers picking Morgan. Maybe it gets us somewhere into the mid twentys to get a RT plus another pick.
he should get fired
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA_NINERS:
Morgan cannot play 3-4.

Tell the little birdie to go fly home.

You don't know that, he is athletic enough to do so. I doubt he can but nothing is a guarantee until you give it a try.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by genus49:

Yes, the crypt keeper is never wrong.

al davis is always wrong, what the hell are you talking about?
Big shock, the seattle native who is a homer of the seahawks has them landing Williams and Spiller