LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

Mock Draft 3.0 (I did earlier ones that stunk)

• ajveltri
  • Info N/A
Hey everyone,

The Draft is just around the corner and I am really looking forward to it this year and this is my hope for what the 49ers do this year. There will be Multiple scenarios I give for each pick which will affect later picks.

Option 1

1a. Joe Haden - CB Florida - Bigger need then we think and he is the BPA.

1b. Charles Brown - OT USC - Our other Big need, while probably not the BPA we must address this position early on. I like the idea of Charles Brown more than Anthony Davis, because although some pan the idea of Staley moving to RT, it is his more natural position and would allow Brown to be at his natural position of LT.

2. Reshad Jones - SS Georgia - My opinion is the best SS in the draft, and is in the 3rd position behind Thomas and Berry. Hard hitter and very smart and can really make our secondary that much better with him and Haden.

3a. Dexter McCluster - RB/WR/KR Ole Miss - You cannot deny talent and when a speedy, shifty, explosive offensive and ST threat is on the board in RD.3 that should have gone in Rd. 2 well you pull the trigger.

3b. Koa Misi - DE/OLB Utah - We take this stud pass rusher and literally run the card to the podium. We acquire this pick by either trading Nate Clements or trading our 4th and 5th or 4th and one of our 6ths. If we do the first choice then it leaves us with some cap room for next year, and we keep these other picks.

Thats all for now!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I like it. Nice job. Thanks for your input, god bless.
We have a winner!
I don't understand your 3a and 3b thing, if you're saying we have an extra 3rd what is the trade? If you're saying as in your OP that you are giving multiple scenarios in early rounds which cause different picks in later rounds, then do you only have 1 first round pick with 1a and 1b? This is a bit confusing.
You said it yourself. McCluster should have gone in round 2. In fact, I would bet it is much more likely he is gone before our second let alone be available in the third.

Good try but whenever I read McCluster 3rd round I laugh to hard to care about the rest of it.
Share 49ersWebzone