There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Prediction: Bulaga and Wilson

• canuck9er
  • Info N/A
It's just my simple prediction and everybody can argue the pros and cons and I'm not saying these are the two guys that I would pick but:

I think Bulaga is a RT only in the NFL and OTs that can only play the right side don't go in the top 10. Now it only takes one team to think he can play the left side to prevent him from falling to 13 but at the end of the day I think Davis goes before Bulaga and he's still there at 13.

I also think that Kyle Wilson offers the 9ers everything they want in a CB - height, size, speed, and an excellent cover corner. He is also an excellent return man. Once he starts, likely in 2011, they will have to find someone else to return kicks (that could be Shipley if they draft him this year). Wilson will be the surprise pick going at 17 to the 9ers.

If you add Rashad Jones in the second and Shipley later, that's a pretty good draft.

Again, just my prediction.
What about Haden?
I would like this.
  • canuck9er
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by bigmike55:
What about Haden?

I think he'll be gone by 13.
I like Wilson more than Haden, so that pick I like.

But Im just not a Bulaga fan. I agree with most draft "experts", that he is as good as he will ever be.
  • 49erFanOrlandoFl
  • Info N/A
I actually like Wilson more than Haden
No to Bulagaga!

His short arms + Alex's small hands = DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN!!!

hopefully one of the teams chooses bruce campbell or anthony davis in the top 10
rather have earl thomas than wilson but i wouldnt mind wilson
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
No to Bulagaga!

lol, that again.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
No to Bulagaga!

No offense but you sound really dumb saying sh*t like that.

I would be very happy with that first round.
From Matt Barrows' chat this afternoon:

MattB_49:
The rap on Wilson is that he's not a willing tackler. Toughness has trumped speed in the past when it comes to 49ers DBs (see: Clements, Nate; Lewis, Michael) so I can only assume that that dynamic continues to be the case ...

That would kind of cause me to think twice about Wilson, too.