LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 329 users in the forums

49ers On the Clock...

I did a search for it and didnt see anything...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/09000d5d81760787/49ers-on-the-clock

Im not a big fan on what these guys have said... Whats up with the "need" for a WR at 17?
Those guys got me thinking we need E. Thomas! They made a lot of sense in stating why. I wasnt a fan earlier but in this 'passing' league he's a pure ball hawk.

Start Brooks at the will and bring in Wilhelm on third down at ted: run a blitz off the edge and make Rivers step up into Wilhelm, he rushes the pass. . ., INT Baby!

[ Edited by SFL49ER on Apr 6, 2010 at 18:00:24 ]
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Those guys got me thinking we need E. Thomas! They made a lot of sense in stating why. I wasnt a fan earlier but in this 'passing' league he's a pure ball hawk.

Start Brooks at the will and bring in Wilhelm on third down at ted: run a blitz off the edge and make Rivers step up into Wilhelm, he rushes the pass. . ., INT Baby!

We run a 4-2-5 usually on 3rd downs.
I'm hoping Reggie Smith can step up big time this year, but if not then we need to draft a playmaking safety
a OL and a safety would be great...but we don't really need a wr
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

We run a 4-2-5 usually on 3rd downs.

You mean "no pressure"?
Share 49ersWebzone